Neumann KH310A Active Three Way Nearfield Studio Monitor, Left
Neumann KH310A Active Three Way Nearfield Studio Monitor, LeftDetails
Product Ref: 50656View Full Description
Buy on finance from £40.12 per month Finance from £40.12 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Quality
The Neumann KH310A Active Three Way Nearfield Studio Monitor is a premium-grade near-field studio monitor designed to offer unparalleled transparency, allowing you to hear every nuance of the original audio. The powerful alloy fabric dome has been included to minimises any low-distortion while boosting the high-frequency reproduction. The new in-house simulated drivers also offer the latest innovations in audio technology to combat against non-linear distortion, resulting in a clean and transparent signal. The speaker itself features a fabric dome with a neodymium magnet and a midrange driver. The dedicated midrange driver helps to produce the midrange frequency range, which is important for vocals and most instruments. There is also a 8.25'' LF and 1'' HF Driver that are dedicated to each frequency range, combining to deliver exceptional audio quality and performance.
One of the most unique components of the KH310A Studio Monitor is the MMD™(Eliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion) Waveguide. This specialised waveguide produces a wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion resulting in a smooth off-aix response. The Waveguide also helps to reduce reflections from the mixing consoles a and sit better in a varied range of environments. The MMD™ waveguide is constructed from acoustically treated LRIM materials. The materials have been mathematically modeled and verified in an anechoic chamber for maximum controls of directivity for both the treble and midrange drivers. The benefits of integrating this waveguide are plenty, helps to increase driver loads while reducing edge diffraction and room reflection. This helps to improve overall sound quality while reducing audio distortion.
Tuned To Your Room
The Neumann KH310A is the ideal studio monitor for a range of spaces and environments. The way the Neumann KH310A is constructed means it can be fine-tuned to any space to improve its acoustic performance, meaning it will fill out any environment whilst still retaining its stellar audio quality. The MMD™ wavguide helps to provide optimal dispersion and reduces reflections for optimal audio quality, helping you to fill out any space. The long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver features ELFF™ (Extremely Linear Force Factor) and ribbed surround helps to damp break-up modes and lower distortion at high volume levels. It also helps to reduce harmonic and intermodulation distortion whilst improving the transient response. The design of the KH310A means it can be used for a range of applications, whether it be as a near-field monitor, a front loudspeaker in a mid-sized system or a rear loudspeaker for larger multi-channel systems. The design and premium-quality components means the KH310A will fill out any space you put it in, and provide unparalleled audio quality. The KH310A also provides you with 4-position bass, low-mid and treble controls allowing you to fine-tune your speakers to suit the space they are in.
Premium-Quality, Durable Construction
In addition to its stellar audio quality and range of quality components, the Neumann KH310A is also built to last. With its highly durable compact sealed three-way cabinet design, the KH310A is perfect for a range of applications from studio settings to live performances. The three-way cabinet design also ensures there are no standing wave resonances whilst provides the fastest possible bass transient response. The three-way design is also magnetically shielded for added protection. The studio monitor also includes independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter, helping to protect the voice coils. The sealed cabinet design also gives you exceptional low-frequency performance for optimal bass response. The Nuemann KH310A also offers a range of mounting options for added flexibility, allowing you to mount cabinets in a range of varied locations and spaces. The KH310A also provides added consistency with each speaker being 'pair-matched' to another KH310A monitor, ensuring the high-quality construction stays consistent. Additionally there is an optional robust metal grille (not included) that can be used to protect the drivers, this is ideal for those who are going to be using the KH310A in a demanding environment.
- Powerful alloy fabric dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- New in-house simulated drivers
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver
- Long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor™ (ELFF™) and ribbed surround
- Two-colour + dimmable Neumann logo
- Compact sealed three-way cabinet design (magnetically shielded)
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter to protect the voice coils. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Production consistency due to individual hand-alignment in final test
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- Ground lift
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 … 240 V)
- Extensive mounting hardware options
- Optional robust metal grille (not included)
- Optional transportation accessories
- Free field frequency response: 34 Hz - 21 kHz, ± 3 dB
- Pass band free field frequency response: 36 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 2 dB
- Self-generated noise (with input gain set to 100 dB for 0 dBu): < 20 dB(A) at 10 cm
- Total harmonic distortion > 85 Hz
- Max. SPL in full space / calc. in half space at 3% THD at 1m: 110.3 / 116.3 dB SPL (averaged between 100 Hz and 6 kHz)
- Bass capability: Max. SPL in half space at 3% THD at 1m: 104.5 dB SPL (averaged between 50 Hz and 100 Hz)
- Max. short term SPL with IEC-weighted noise (IEC 60268-5) at 1 m, in typical listening conditions: 113 dB(C) SPL
- Max. short term SPL with music material at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (pair): 100 dB(C) SPL (full range) / 107 dB(C) SPL (with subwoofer)
- Max. long term SPL with pink noise at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (single/pair): 93 / 99 dB(C) SPL (full range) - 94 / 100 dB(C) SPL (with subwoofer)
- Bass / Midrange / Treble Class AB amplifiers, cont. (peak) output power: 150 W (210 W) / 70 W (90 W) / 70 W (90 W)
- Controller design: Analog, active
- Crossover frequencies: 650 Hz / 2 kHz
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct, 4th order
- Equalization - Bass: 0, −2.5, −5, −7.5 dB
- Equalization - Low Mid: 0, −1.5, −3, −4.5 dB
- Equalization - Treble: +1, 0, −1, −2 dB
- Protection circuitry: Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Infrasonic filter - frequency; slope: 15 Hz; 6 dB/oct
- Input: XLR, analog electronically balanced
- Impedance, electrically balanced: > 13k Ohms
- Input gain control (sensitivity): 0 dB to −15 dB
- Output level control: 94, 100, 108, 114 dB SPL
- CMRR: > 56 dB @ 100 - 15 kHz
- Max. input level: +24 dBu
- Displays and indicators - power on: Neumann logo “White”
- Displays and indicators - limit / clip: Neumann logo “Red”
- Mains Power Supply, voltage; frequency: 100-240 V~; 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - idle: 24 W
- Power consumption - full output: 300 W
- Cabinet surface finish, colour: Painted wood and polyurethane, metallic anthracite (RAL 7021). Aluminum electronics panel, Black.
- Baffle cover: Optional removable metal grille
- Operating conditions: +10° C to +40° C (+50° F to +104° F), <90% RH, non-condensing
- Transport/storage condition: −25° C to +70° C (−13° F to 158° F), <90% RH, non-condensing
- Drivers: Magnetically shielded
- Woofer: 210 mm (8 1/4")
- Midrange: 75 mm (3")
- Tweeter: 25 mm (1")
- Mounting points: 2 x M8 on side panels, depth from outside of cabinet 25 mm (1”). Rear panel screws for attaching LH 41 base plate. Rear panel bracket.
- Product dimensions (height x width x depth), mm (inches): 253 x 383 x 292 mm
- Net volume, internal / external: 16.2 liters / 28.3 liters
- Product weight: 13.0 kg (28 lbs 11 oz)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.