IK Multimedia iRig HD 2
IK Multimedia iRig HD 2Details
Product Ref: 80066View Full Description
Spend another £175.70 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact, Portable Guitar Interface
The IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 is designed offer the user the ability to capture studio-grade guitar recordings wherever they are. The pristine audio quality runs at 24-bit-96kHz, capturing every nuance of your performance, ready for use in the studio. The highly portable design means you can fit in your pocket and features support for both Lightning and USB devices, so you can use it with everything from iPads and Iphones to Macs and PCs. Its plug and play functionality means you can get recording in minutes, simply plug in your guitar to the interface and you’re ready to go.
New Amp Out With Dual Mode Switch
Building on the success of the original iRig HD unit, the IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 features the unique ability to send your processed signal directly to your guitar amp, eliminating the need for special conversion adapters. The 1/4’’ Amp Out jack allows you to use and send the processed or unprocessed guitar signal to an external amplifier (as well as a floor tuner or rig setup) for added versatility. The Amp Out jack also features a dual mode switch, allowing you to select which type of signal you wish to send to your amplifier.
The IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 features a range of digital and analog connections allowing you to utilise the interface for a range of audio applications. One of the most unique features of the iRig HD 2 it its compatibility with the new iPhone 7. The iRIg HD 2 features a new 1/8’’ (3.5mm) headphone jack with preamp and level control integrated into the unit, allowing you to monitor while you play and record, even if your smartphone device doesn’t include a headphone jack. The headphone jack features a high-resolution headphone preamp, designed to optimise the audio signal for exceptional audio quality. You can also use the headphone output to send a stereo signal out to a mixing console or powered studio monitors. Premium-quality instrument level 1/4’’ Hi-Z input jacks ensures the best audio signal for your electric and bass guitars but the iRig HD 2 can also be used with line level signals such as those from synths, keyboards and mixers. Additionally the iRig HD 2 comes complete with a microphone stand mounting clip and Velcro strap for added convenience.
Free Bundled Software
To get you started straight out of the box, the IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 comes complete with full downloadable versions of the some of the best-selling tone studio software applications. A free full download version of AmpliTube 4, gives you the ability to utilise a wide range of guitar effects and audio tools to get the hyper-realistic guitar and bass tones that are so sought after. It also features AmpliTube for iOS so you can use the application with your Smartphone and iPad. There is a wide range of add on collections for IK AmpliTube to open up a whole new palette of tones and sounds for your guitar.
- iRig HD 2 interface
- Lightning to Micro-USB cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB to Micro-USB cable (60cm/23.62")
- Detachable microphone stand mounting clip
- Velcro strip
- High definition digital guitar interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4" Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB included
- Preamp input gain control
- Headphone output with preamp and level control
- 1/4" Amp Out jack with switchable output “FX” and “Thru”
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition guitar preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 96kHz sampling rate – the highest in its class
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Can be used with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight – fits in your pocket, laptop bag or gig bag
- Comes with microphone stand mounting clip and Velcro strip
- Unlocks full version features and gear of AmpliTube for iOS (Free download from App Store)
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 32.0 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Maximum Level: from 307 mVpp to 8.36 Vpp
- Gain Control Range: 28.7 dB
- Noise: -103dBA, -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.007%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.9 dB
- Maximum Level: 1.60 Vpp
- Noise: -99dBA, -94 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.007%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- Size: 39mm/1.53" x 99mm/3.9" x 21mm/0.83"
- Weight: 51g (1.8oz)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.