IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor Studio Referencing System
IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor Studio Referencing SystemDetails
Product Ref: 68250View Full Description
Spend another £18.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Micro Monitors
The iLoud Micro Monitors deliver beautifully clear and accurate audio, and are powered by ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that produce a combined 50 W RMS of power to achieve this. Each of the speakers are designed with a 3/4" silk dome tweeter, a 3" paper cone performance woofer and a large flaring front firing bass reflex port to deliver a monitor with pleasing high frequencies, and exceptionally open midrange and a solid, controlled low end.
Sonically Transparent Monitoring System
With an internal 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP) the iLoud Micro Monitor can provide a flat and linear speaker response no matter the listening environment. The DSP handles the frequencies and phase response the is produced by the monitor and also manages the dynamic range in order to keep the drivers in control as all times. Also acting as a digital crossover to allow for invisibly smooth transition between the drivers them delves, the DSP can be adjusted to suit any environment its put in thanks to three EQ switches; one for treble, one for bass, and another to toggle "Desktop" to change it between a desktop or free field setup.
Small and Portable Design
The iLoud Micro Monitors are incredibly portable, with its two speakers being small enough to fit into a gig bag or backpack to be taken to any location, and with its ability to be positioned at two different angles to optimize your listening experience by matching it with the characteristics of the room you're working in. These features make the speakers a perfect travel companion for any musician or producer that needs to critically listen while on the go.
The iLoud Micro Monitor allows you to use it with a variety of devices, with both RCA and 1/8" connectors and also featuring the ability to be paired via Bluetooth with any Bluetooth enabled device, the speakers offer a way to provide ultra-linear sound anytime and anywhere.
- Two bi-amped studio reference monitors for critical audio production
- On-board 56-bit DSP for linear frequency response
- Four high performance ultra-efficient class D power amps
- 50W RMS total power
- Phase accurate – perfect stereo imaging
- Superior bass response
- 45Hz bass extension
- High and Low frequency level adjustment
- DESKTOP switch for accurate response correction when placed on desktops
- Comprehensive audio input: Bluetooth streaming, RCA, 1/8”
- Thermoplastic enclosure designed to reduce internal resonance
- Status/peak LED
- Type: 2-Way Active, Bi-Amped, Studio Monitor
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Tweeter: 3/4” Silk Dome and Neodymium Magnet
- Woofer: 3” Paper Cone
- Maximum SPL at 1m (With Sine Wave Acoustic 100Hz to 3kHz): 104dB
- Number of Amplifiers: 4
- Amplifiers Type: Class-D
- Total Output Power (Both Speakers): 70W (Peak) - 50W RMS
- Woofer Output Power (Single Speaker): 18W RMS
- Tweeter Output Power (Single Speaker): 7W RMS
- Acoustic Settings: High Shelf (0dB or -3dB @3kHz); Low Shelf (0dB or -3dB @300Hz); Desktop (-8dB @300Hz)
- Bluetooth: Compatible With A2DP Protocol
- Resolution: 56-bit DSP internal
- Connectors: 2x RCA Unbalanced Input; 1/8” AUX Stereo Input (Unbalanced); 4-Pin Speakers Connector
- Size: 180mm (7.09") x 135mm (5.31") x 90mm (3.54")
- 2 x iLoud Micro Monitor Speakers
- Power Supply Unit
- Power Supply Cable
- 4-Pin Speakers Connection Cable (1.5m/59.1")
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.