Yamaha PX5 Power Amplifier
Yamaha PX5 Power AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 92544View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.90 per month Finance from £16.90 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Efficient, Lightweight Technology
With Class-D amplification, the PX5 is capable of providing an incredibly powerful, reliable performance housed within a lightweight enclosure. The amplifier components are compressed into a single chip and allows real-time signal transfers to generate excellent sound quality and power. Combining the classic Yamaha digital signal processing technology with Class-D amplification results in an extremely efficient power amp with low noise, high-quality protection and outstanding sound quality.
Unrivaled Signal Processing
Users can setup the PX5 with ease thanks to the intuitive LCD display and the wealth of control options provided. Each PX model features an integrated PEQ, crossover, filters, delay and limiter functions. With innovative D-CONTOUR processing, users can consistently maintain high-quality sound full of clarity at any output level.
There are two setup modes onboard the PX power amplifiers, ideal for any level of sound engineer. The basic setup mode offers simple setting options for a quick and stress-free experience whilst the advanced mode offers users precise control over every detail within the sound. To reduce setup time even further, there are 8 integrated programmable presets that can even be transferred via USB to other PX amplifiers.
Intelligent Config Wizard
The Config Wizard component further streamlines the setup process. Users choose the filter and crossover settings for the speakers in use and the Config Wizard completes the setup. There are also presets designed for use with a wide variety of Yamaha passive speakers such as the CBR Series. Furthermore, the advanced setup mode lets you fine tweak the configuration to your ideal settings by altering parameters such as input routing, sensitivity, amp gain and speaker impedance.
Included In The Box
- 1 x PX5 Power Amplifier
- 1 x AC Power Cord
- 1 x Owner's Manual
- 1 x Technical Specifications
- 1 x AC Plug Clamp
- 1 x USB Cap
- Proprietary Class-D & processing technology
- Speaker presets
- Wide variety of DSP functions including D-CONTOUR processing
- CONFIG WIZARD for optimal configurations
- Flexible onboard PEQ, crossover, filters, delay & limiter functions
- Output Power
- 8Ω: 500W x 2
- 4Ω: 800W x 2
- 2Ω: 500W x 2
- 8Ω/Power Boost Mode: 800W x 1
- 4Ω/Power Boost Mode: 1400W x 1
- Internal Sampling Frequency Rate: 48kHz
- A/D D/A Converters: 24-Bit Linear, 128 Times Over Sampling
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1 Percent (1kHz, 10W), 0.3 Percent (1kHz, Half Power)
- Frequency Response: ±1.0 dB (1W, 8Ω, 20Hz to 20kHz)
- S/N Ratio: 100dB (A-Weighted, 8Ω, Gain Setting = +14dBu)
- Crosstalk: Less Than -60 dB (Half Power, 8Ω, 1kHz, Vol Max Input 150Ω Shunt)
- Voltage Gain Sensitivity
- 8Ω Volume Max: 32.0 dB/+6.3 dBu (Gain Setting: 32 dB), 26 dB/+12.3 dBu (Gain Setting: 26dB), 34.3 dB/+4 dBu (Gain Setting: +4 dBu), 24.3 dB/+14 dBu (Gain Setting: +14 dBu)
- 8Ω Volume Max / Power Boost Mode: 34.0 dB/+6.3 dBu (Gain Setting: 32 dB), 28.0 dB/+12.3 dBu (Gain Setting: 26 dB), 36.3 dB/+4 dBu (Gain Setting: +4 dBu), 26.3 dB/+14 dBu (Gain Setting: 14 dBu)
- Maximum Input Voltage: +24 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ (Balance), 10kΩ (Unbalance)
- I/O Connectors
- Speaker Output Ports: Neutrik SpeakON NL4 x 2, Binding Post x 2 Pairs, 1/4'' Phone (TS) x 2
- Line Input: XLR-3-31 x 2, 1/4 Phone (TRS) x 2
- Others: USB 2.0 Standard-A Connector (Female) For Save/Load, Speaker Preset Update, Firmware Update With USB Memory; AC Inlet x 1 With AC Cord Clamp
- Indicators: Power x 1 (Green), Alert x 1 (Red), USB x 1 (Green), Protect x 2 (Red), Clip/Limit x 2 (Red), Signal x 2 (Green); Auto LED Off Feature
- Processors: D-CONTOUR, Delay, HPF/LPF With Polarity Control, Speaker Processor 6-Band PEQ With Limiter and Delay
- Latency: 1.5 msec (Analog Input To Speakers)
- Presets: 8 User Amplifier Presets
- Protection Circuit
- Load Protection: Power Switch On/Off, Output Mute, Output Voltage Protection, Over Voltage Limiter, DC Fault, Power Supply Shutdown
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal, Output Limiter, Output Mute, Integrated Power Limit
- Power Supply Protection: Thermal, Output Limiter, Power Supply Shutdown
- Amplifier Class: Class-D, Balanced Output Circuit (BTL)
- Cooling: 16 Step Variable Speed Fan x 2, Front To Rear Airflow
- Power Consumption: 230W (1/8 Max Power, 4Ω, Pink Noise At All Channels), 55W (4Ω, Idling)
- Weight: 6.9 kg
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 480 mm
- Depth: 388 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.