Soundcraft Notepad 12-FX Analog USB Mixer
Soundcraft Notepad 12-FX Analog USB MixerDetails
The Soundcraft Notepad 12-FX is compact mixer that combines professional-quality analog components with renowned signal processing, Lexicon effects and a built-in USB audio interface. Featuring an intuitive layout with rotary controls and easily accessible I/O connectors, the Notepad 12-FX mixer offers exceptional value and unparalleled performance. The Soundcraft Notepad 12-FX is the perfect mixing solution for singer-songwriters, audio professionals and podcasters.
Product Ref: 90149View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
''Soundcraft Notepad mixers have a long history with musicians and audio professionals who need high-quality, small-format desktop mixing solutions. The new Notepad generation maintains that trusted history, while adding legendary Lexicon signal processing and USB I/O connectivity, all at an entry-level price.'' - Scott Wood, Mixers Solutions Manager, HARMAN Professional Solutions.
Traditional Soundcraft Quality
For over 40 years, Soundcraft mixers have delivered pristine sound and reliable performance. The Notepad 12-FX continues this tradition with professional Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4'' connectors, and a durable metal chassis that is built to stand the test of time.
Intuitive and Powerful
The Notepad 12-FX's channel strip layout features aux sends and three EQ controls per channel that allow you to tailor the overall output to ensure optimal performance and sound quality. A rotary headphone volume control makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master fader with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to understand for novices.
Lexicon® Digital Effects
Lexicon® studio-quality effects allow you to effortlessly achieve professional-quality sound without additional plug-ins or outboard equipment. Industry-standard signal processing technology within the DSP engine ensures reliable operation while reverb, chorus and delay effects with tap tempo control allow you to enhance your performance.
The Notepad 12-FX offers the best of both analog and digital audio - Legendary Soundcraft performance with HARMAN signal processing and sophisticated Lexicon effects. The integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and listen to projects using your favourite audio software.
- Legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play (PC requires Soundcraft driver installation)
- Adjust your mix with HARMAN digital signal processing including Lexicon reverb, echo and delay
- Familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master level and rotary headphone volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
- Input Connectors:
- Channel 1: Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo (Switchable Hi-Z)
- Channel 2: Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo
- Channel 3: Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo (Switchable Hi-Z)
- Channel 4: Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo
- Channel 5/6: 1/4'' Jack L/R
- Channel 7/8: 1/4'' Jack L/R
- Channel 9/10: RCA L/R
- Channel 11/12: 1/4'' Jack L/R (External FX)
- Output Connectors:
- Master: Neutrik XLR L/R
- Aux: 1/4'' Jack
- Headphones: 1/4'' Jack
- USB Interface: Bi-Directional
- Lexicon Effects: Delay, Chorus, Reverb
- Gain Control: +10dB to +60dB
- Trim Control: -20dB to +20dB
- Aux/FX Control: -∞ to +10dB
- Aux Master: -∞ to +10dB
- Level Control: -∞ to +10dB
- Headphone Level: 0 to 10dB
- EQ Control:
- HF: 12kHz, ±12dB
- MF: 2.5kHz, ±12dB
- LF: 80Hz, ±12dB
- Signal Indicators: 4-Segment LED (-20dB, 0dB, +6dB, Peak)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.