QSC KW122 Active PA Speakers with Stands
QSC KW122 Active PA Speakers with StandsDetails
The QSC KW122 Active PA Speakers build upon the success of QSC's K series and represent an evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. Featuring groundbreaking electronic attributes while remaining lightweight, the KW122 offers 1000 watts of Class-D power and maximum speaker efficiency. Equipped with a 12'' woofer and a 1.75'' compression driver, the QSC KW122 active speakers deliver a maximum SPL of 131dB with a uniformed frequency response and outstanding clarity. This QSC bundle includes two KW122 active PA speakers and two height adjustable speaker stands with a carry bag.
Product Ref: 84052View Full Description
Buy on finance from £57.68 per month Finance from £57.68 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Combo XLR and 1/4'' TRS inputs allow you to connect both microphones and line-level sources while a set of RCA phono inputs are suitable for connecting portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for ''daisy-chaining'' of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional versatility.
Extensive DSP Processing
The QSC KW122 active speakers are equipped with sophisticated digital signal processing that includes DEEP™, Intrinsic Correction™ and DMT™. The Directivity Matched Transition precisely matches the high-frequency coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer, resulting in a uniformed frequency response over the entire coverage area. Additionally, the DEEP™ technology provides increased low-frequency extension while protecting the woofer from over-excursion.
All QSC KW series speakers feature a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the Tilt-Direct™ dial adjusts the vertical directivity by 7.5-degrees and the sound is kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is required.
The KW series is designed to withstand the rigors of professional environments. Advanced construction processes, high-quality enclosures, cast aluminium handles and protective 16 gauge steel grilles ensure ease of transport and long term durability. The M10 suspension points are perfect for suspended applications while the integrated pole mount sockets allow versatile positioning on speaker stands.
PA Speaker Stands (Pair)
These height adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music boast solid construction with bolt and safety screw connections. The stands are suitable for all PA speakers with standard 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole mounts. The PA speaker stands come with a strong, water resistant carry bag.
- 2 x QSC KW122 Active PA Speakers
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- 12'' woofer and 1.75'' diaphragm compression driver
- 70° concial DMT coverage
- 131dB maximum SPL
- Versatile enclosure design is suitable for floor monitoring
- 1000 watt Class-D amplifier (2 x 500W continuous)
- Rugged, texture-painted birch cabinets
- Four-position Mic/Line gain
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles ensure convenient transport
- 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points for suspended installations
- Mic/line and RCA inputs along with on-board mixing controls allow greater flexibility
- Guardrail™ technology protects your loudspeakers from over excursion
- Directivity Matched Transition matches the HF coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer for uniform frequency response over the entire coverage area
- Sophisticated digital signal processing provides greater low-frequency extension while precisely protecting the woofer from over-excursion
- Configuration: 2-Way Multipurpose
- Transducer Size:
- Low-Frequency: 12''
- High-Frequency: 1.75'' Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 53Hz - 18kHz, -6dB
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 75° Axisymmetric, -6dB
- Maximum SPL: 131dB
- Amplifiers: Class-D (LF + HF)
- Power Output: 1000W RMS / 2000W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- High-Frequency: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Gain A
- Gain B
- Channel A Input Gain
- LF Mode (Ext/Sub/Norm/Deep™)
- HF Mode (Flat/Vocal/Boost)
- Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Signal A
- Signal B
- Mic (24dB and 36dB Settings)
- Balanced Female XLR/1/4'' Line/Mic Input (A)
- Balanced Female XLR/1/4'' Line/Mic Input (B)
- Dual Balanced Male XLR Full Range Line Level Out
- Balanced Male XLR ''Mix'' Out
- Stereo RCA Line Level Input
- Remote Gain Control
- Locking IEC Power Connector
- Amplifier Protection:
- Thermal Limiting
- Output Current
- Overtemperature Mute
- Transducer Protection:
- Thermal Limiting
- Excursion Limiting
- Power Input: Universal Power Supply 100VAC - 240VAC, 50Hz - 60Hz
- Enclosure: 15mm Painted Birch Plywood
- Grille: Black Powder Coated 16 Gauge Steel
- Dimensions: 26'' x 15'' x 15.4'' / 660mm x 381mm x 391mmm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 49lb / 22.2kg
- Channel A:
- 0dB Gain: 38k? Balanced / 19k?
- +12dB Gain: 10k? Balanced / 5k?
- +24dB Gain: 2.66k? Balanced / 1.33k?
- +36dB Gain: 660? Balanced / 330? Unbalanced
- Channel B XLR: 38k? Balanced / 19k?
- Channel B RCA: 10k?
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.