Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 109825View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.46 per month Finance from £6.46 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
World's First Pad Scratch
The DDJ SB3 introduces the world's first pad scratch feature that allows you to easily perform scratches in your set just by pressing the performance pads. The pad scratch feature imitates 8 different scratch techniques that have been recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff. While any track is playing you can use the pad to scratch, and the scratch speed will automatically by matched to the track's BPM. Beginners will be able to create professional scratch performances just by pressing a pad.
New FX FADE For Smooth Mixing
Another new feature incorporated into the DDJ SB3 DJ Controller is FX FADE. This new feature allows you to easily create a seamless transition from one song to the next. With FX FADE you can reduce the volume and apply FX to a track at the same time, enabling you to blend in tracks, even if they are different genres. When you press a pad, it reduces the volume of the track and adds FX at the same time. You can choose between 8 FX patterns and create a smooth FX transition by pressing one of the performance pads.
The DDJ SB3 offers a range of intuitive controls that allow you to mix and get creative when performing. The auto loop button allows you to create a simple loop that will be looped perfectly when playing a track. The dedicated sync button automatically syncs the BPM of your 2 tracks, allowing you to stay in time when mixing and getting creative. Use the 8 performance pads on each deck for triggering samples and your hot cues to remix a track live.
Portable Controller Perfect For Beginners & Professionals
The DDJ SB3 is ideal for the beginner DJ and professional mobile DJ who needs a backup controller. Offering an intuitive interface, the DDJ SB3 is easy to get to grips with, providing a simple and easy-to-use layout that enables intuitive, professional DJ performances. Thanks to the compact design, the DDJ SB3 is portable and can be easily taken anywhere with you. It features a built-in soundcard and is USB bus powered so it can connect straight into your laptop without needing to download any audio drivers. Just plug in and play. Additionally, the Pioneer DDJ SB3 features master RCA outputs for connecting up to speakers, as well as a mic input for connecting a microphone.
Designed For Use With Serato DJ Lite
The DDJ SB3 is designed to be used with Serato DJ Lite. Via a paid upgrade, the controller will also work with Serato DJ Pro (available separately). Serato DJ Lite is a DJ software that allows you to create professional DJ mixes with your DJ controller. It features a layout that combines with the DJ controller, allowing you to easily get to grips with each control. It also allows you to see your track's waveforms, BPM and library, allowing you to always keep track of your mixing.
- New Pad Scratch for easy, professional scratch performances
- New FX FADE for smooth mixing - easily transition between songs
- Intuitive interface
- Sync button
- Auto loop
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite
- 16 performance pads in total (8 per deck)
- Mix with 4 decks with dedicated 3 and 4 buttons on each deck
- USB plug & play straight into laptop (no audio drivers required)
- Master RCA output for connecting up to speakers
- Mic input
- Built-in sound card (audio interface)
- Software: Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 percent
- S/N Ratio: 103dB (USB)
- Inputs: Mic x 1 (1/4'' TS jack)
- Outputs: Master x 1 (RCA x 1), phones x 1 (3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (DC 5V)
- Power Consumption: 500mA
- Dimensions: 486.2 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable
- Mac: macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.11 (all updated to latest versions)
- Windows: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack), 32-bit, 64-bit
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3: 1.07GHz or above
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.