Lab Gruppen D200:4L Amplifier
Lab Gruppen D200:4L AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 57562View Full Description
Buy on finance from £314.05 per month Finance from £314.05 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Lab Gruppen D Series
The Lab Gruppen D series offers total integration of the widest range of digital audio and control protocols, offering powerful and unique benefits and capabilities. The D 200:4L is an advanced install-dedicated amplifier, part of the Lab Gruppen D Series. Available in two variants, each with three different power models to suit any specific application. The first delivers the proven quality of Lake Processing combined with Dante, while the second features the ground breaking collaboration with Biamp Systems for complete integration with their Tesira DSP platform.
The D series is available in 3 different power configurations of 8000 W, 12000 W and 20000 W and also boasts the introduction of Rational Power Management (RPM). This allows for true flexibility of power allocation without any loss of channel count. It is the most efficient use of the amplifiers inventory.
- Processing / Network: Lake / Dante
- Number of channels: 4
- Total burst power all channels (share among channels with RP): 20000 W
Max Output Power All Channels Driven
- 2 Ohms (per channel):4400 W
- 2.67 Ohms (per channel):5000 W
- 4 Ohms (per channel):4400 W
- 8 Ohms (per channel):2300 W
- 16 Ohms (per channel):1150 W
- Hi-Z 70V (per channel):3300 W
- Hi-Z 100V (per channel):4700 W
Max Output Power Single Channel (all models)
- 2 ohms:4400 W
- 2.67 ohms:5900 W
- 4 ohms:4600 W
- 8 ohms:2300 W
- 16 ohms:1150 W
- Hi-Z 70 V:3300 W
- Hi-Z 100 V:4700 W
Amplifier Output Modules (All Models, All Channels)
- Peak output voltage:194 V
- Max output current:67 A
- Rational Power Management (RPM):Regardless of model, any channel has potential to deliver the max single channel output power (1 channel on D 80:4, 2 channels on D 120:4)
- Default voltage limitation (can be lifted with RPM configuration):194 V
- Protection features: Current Average Limiter (CAL), Very High Frequency Protection (VHF), Direct Current Protection (DC), Short Circuit Protection, Current-Clip Limiter, Voltage Clip Limiter, Temperature protection
- Inter Sample Voltage Peak Limiter (ISVPL):Configurable Peak voltage threshold and profile
- Amplifier gain:Digital configurable amplifier gain 22-44 dB
- Pilot tone generation and analysis:Yes
- Load impedance analysis:Yes
- Temperature control:Regulated fans and show must go on limitation (ATL, PTL)
Audio Performance (Amplifier Platform with Digital Input)
- THD + N 20 Hz - 20 kHz for 1 W:< 0.05 %
- THD + N at 1 kHz and 1 dB below clipping:< 0.04 %
- Dynamic range:> 114 dB
- Channel separation (Crosstalk) at 1 kHz:> 70 dB
- Frequency response (1 W into 8 Ohm, 20 Hz - 20kHz):+/- 0.05 dB
- Internal Sample Rate / Data path:48 kHz / 32 bit floating point
- Product propagation delay AES 96 kHz / analog input:1.61 / 1.68 ms
- Loudspeaker processing:Up to 4 modules of Classic/linear-phase/FIR crossover, EQ, delay, LimiterMax? - peak and RMS limiters
- System tuning:Group control with Raised Cosine? MESA EG? asymmetric filters
- Input redundancy / Matrix:Automatic 4 level input redundancy / 4 input mixers
- System integration:Comprehensive 3rd party protocol over UDP Ethernet
Dante Audio Network
- Dante I/O:8x8
- Network topology / redundancy:Flexible topology / Supports daisy-chained and Dual redundant networks
- Sample Rates / Transport:48, 96 kHz / Uni+Multicast
- Network latency:0.25, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0 ms
- Inputs:4 high quality inputs with Iso-Float ground isolation
- Maximum input / digital reference:+26 dBu / +21 dBu
- Sampling rate / Resolution:96 kHz / 24 bit
- Input impedance balanced / unbalanced:20 k/ 10 kO hm
- THD+N (typical at 1 kHz unweighted):0.00022 %
- THD+N (typical at 20 Hz and 20 kHz unweighted):0.00033 %
- Inputs:2 AES inputs (4 audio channels)
- Supported sample rates / resolution:44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz / up to 24 bits
- Sample rate conversion THD+N 20 Hz - 20 kHz unweighted:0.00003 %
Back panel Interface
- Analog inputs:4 x Terminal block connectors analog input with +, - and ground
- AES inputs: 4 x Terminal block connectors analog input with +, - and ground
- Output connectors:4 x 2 pole Terminal block connectors rated at 1000 V / 76 A (exceeding amplifier capacity) Can take up to 16 mm2 (6 AWG) cables
- Ethernet Ports:2 x EtherCon RJ45 100/1000 Base-T for the Lake Controller, Dante controller and/or DLM (3rd party protocol)
- Detachable mains cord:Neutrik PowerCon rated at 250V/32A
Front-panel user interface
- System status indication:3 x 3 colored LED. FRAME, TEMP, PSU for device status indication
- Channel status indication:3 x 3 colored LED per channel. Status indication separated for channel LOAD, AMP, SIGNAL status
- Mute:Per channel touch button for mute control and bicolored LED for indication
- Power:Touch button for ON/STANDBY control and bicolored LED for power state indication
- Select:Touch button and LED for bidirectional Device -Software select functionality
- Nominal voltage:100-240 Volt AC 50-60 Hz
- Operating voltage:70 - 265 V AC 45 - 66 Hz
- Mains wall plug:Selectable on order CEE 7/7 ?Schuko? 230 V / 16 A, NEMA L5-30 ?Twistlock? 125 V / 30 A, NEMA 6-20 250 V / 20 A
Power supply features
- Soft start / Inrush power:Yes/ Max 8 Ampere
- Power factor correction:> 0.98 for mains power > 400W
- Regulated switch mode power supply (R.SMPS):Yes
- Breaker Emulation Limiter (BEL):Configurable current threshold and breaker profile
- BEL max current threshold:32 A
- Power Average Limiter (PAL):Yes
- Under Voltage Limiter (UVL):Yes
- Mains undervoltage and overvoltage protection and mains glitch tolerance:Yes
- Dimensions: W: 483 mm (19?), H: 88 mm (2 U), D: 424 mm (16")
- Overall depth front-rear support: D: 463 mm
- Weight: 16.5 kg (36 lbs)
- Finish: Black painted steel chassis with grey painted steel front with detachable grille
- Approvals: CE, ETL(ANSI/UL, CSA), PSE, RCM
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.