QSC RMX 1450a 2 Channel Power Amplifier
QSC RMX 1450a 2 Channel Power AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 53602View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.65 per month Finance from £13.65 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Compact size - up to 2500 watts in two rack spaces, or 5000 watts in three rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
Power per Channel, Stereo Mode (both channels driven)
- 8Ω, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 260W
- 8Ω, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 300W
- 4Ω, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 400W
- 4Ω, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 500W (0.5% THD)
- 2Ω, EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 700W
Power, Bridge-Mono Mode
- 8Ω, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 800W
- 8Ω, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 900W
- 4Ω, EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 1400W
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz-20 kHz): -100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): < 0.01%
- Input Sensitivity at 8Ω: 1.15V (+3.4 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 40x (32 dB)
- Output Circuitry: Class AB
- Current Draw (120 V AC):
- Typical, 1/8 power pink noise at 4Ω*: 6.0 A
- Severe, 1/3 power pink noise at 4Ω*: 9.6 A
- AC Mains Plug:
- 100/120V: NEMA 5-15
- 230V: CEE7/7
- Weight: Net: 40 lb (18.2 kg) / Shipping: 46 lb (20.9 kg)
- Distortion (typical):
- 20 Hz-20 kHz, 10 dB below rated power: < 0.03% THD, 4Ω and 8Ω
- 1 kHz and below, full rated power: < 0.03% THD, 4Ω and 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz: +0/-1 dB -3 dB points: 5 Hz and 50 kHz (LF filter bybassed, 8Ω)
- Damping Factor (1 kHz and below): > 300 at 8Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ unbalanced; 20 kΩ balanced
- Input Stage Clipping: 10 V rms (+22 dBu)
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, back-to-front air flow
- Connectors (each channel):
- Input: Active balanced; 3-pin Euro-style detachable terminal block and XLR (pin 2+)
- Output: Touch-proof binding posts; Neutrik Speakon®
- Front: AC switch; Channel 1 & 2 gain knobs
- Rear: 10-position DIP switch
- LED Indicators: Power on: Green; Signal: Yellow (1 per channel); Clip/Protect: Red (1 per channel)
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: Turn-on/off muting; AC coupling (850, 1450); Triac crowbar (1850HD, 2450, 4050HD, 5050) on each channel
- Dimensions: 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall; 2 rack spaces
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 V AC (factory configured), 50-60 Hz
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.