Behringer KM750 Professional 750W Stereo Power Amplifier
Behringer KM750 Professional 750W Stereo Power AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 88929View Full Description
Spend another £118.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ultimate Amp Design
Delivering incredibly tight, crisp and natural sound, the KM750 power amp features a revolutionary accelerated transient response with rail tracking. Transient response is where the woofer cone matches bass tones and reacting accordingly to create sounds with maximum clarity. The rail tracking technology modulates the power supply rails with the peaks of the input signal for an efficient performance.
The front panel of the KM750 is home to the critical controls of the power amp such as the power button and the power LED indicator to show when the device is active. Each channel features gain controls with signal LEDs and clip LEDs, both showing when a signal is connected and when the input level needs to be reduced. The rear panel features the XLR, 1/4'' TRS unbalanced, 1/4'' TS and RCA connections for flexible compatibility. To connect speakers, users can choose between professional locking speaker outputs (SpeakOn) or the touch-proof binding posts. The rear panel also contains switches for mono, stereo and mono bridge mode as well as the limiter on/off switch which activates the integrated overload protection component.
- 2 x 400-watts into 4 Ω; 2 x 200-watts into 8Ω; 750-watts into 8Ω; (bridge mode)
- Accelerated transient response technology
Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Precise power, signal & clip LEDs
- XLR, 1/4'' TRS & RCA input connectors
- Professional speaker connectors & 'touch-proof' binding posts support variety of speaker wiring systems
- Independent DC & short circuit protection on each channel
- High-current toroidal transformer
- Active cooling on heatsink
- Impact resistant housing & all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- Maximum Output Power
- 8Ω Per Channel, Both Channels Driven: 200W
- 4Ω Per Channel, Both Channels Driven: 400W
- 8Ω, Bridge Mode: 750W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4'' TRS, 2 x RCA
- Input Impedance
- XLR / 1/4'' TRS: 30kΩ Balanced / 15kΩ Unbalanced
- RCA: 14kΩ Unbalanced
- Outputs: 2 x Locking-Style Professional Speaker Connector, Binding Post
- Output Circuit Type: Class-AB, Complementary Linear Output
- Circuit Protection: Short Circuit Current, DC Fault, AC Fuse, Limiter, Thermal Cut
- Distortion: <0.02 Percent
- Damping Factor: >245 @ 8Ω
- Frequency Response (@ -10 dB Below Rated Output Power): 20Hz to 20kHz, +0/-0.5 dB
- Frequency Response (@ -3 dB): 10Hz to 80kHz
- Signal-To-Noise: >100 dB (Unweighted, 20Hz to 20kHz)
- Voltage Gain @ Level Control Max: 32 dB
- Input Sensitivity@ Level Control Max: 0.77 V / 26 dB / 1.4 V, Switchable
- Front: Power Switch, Level Control
- Rear: Sensitivity, Limiter, Ground/Lift, Mode Switch
- Power: White LED
- Signal: Green LED
- Clip: Red LED
- Protection: Yellow LED
- Mono Mode: Yellow LED
- Bridge Mode: Yellow LED
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Korea/China: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption @ 1/8 Rated Power: 400W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 482 mm
- Depth: 317 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.