Lab Gruppen C20:8X Amplifier
Lab Gruppen C20:8X AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 56808View Full Description
Buy on finance from £67.18 per month Finance from £67.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Like the other 4 CX models within the C series, the C20:8X is specifically designed to suit installation applications with lower power output requirements. Like the other higher power C series models, the CX have the same lightweight 2U chassis, however they are available in 4 and 8 channel versions for greater channel density and improved flexibility for installations. The amplifier can adapt to a variety of different load conditions and each channel has its own configurable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL) to optimise the output of the loudspeaker load. The VPL works alongside the adjustable input gain to maximise headroom.
Lab Gruppen C Series
The Lab Gruppen C series of 4 and 8 channel amplifiers provides the solid foundation of install-dedicated amplifiers, with innovative features that make it perfect for the modern installation AV market. The C series is incredibly versatile, reliable and offer superb sound quality.
- Number of Channels: 8
- Peak Total Output all Channels Driven: 2000 W
- Peak Output Voltage per Channel: 100V
- Max Output Current per Channel: 8 Arms
Max Output Power All Channels Driven
- 16 Ohms: 250 W
- 8 Ohms: 250 W
- 4 Ohms: 250 W
- 2 Ohms: 125 W
- Hi-Z per ch. (all ch.'s driven): 70 Vrms/ 100 V Peak: 250 W
Max Output Power Bridged
- 16 Ohms: 500 W
- 8 Ohms: 500 W
- 4 Ohms: 250 W
- 2 Ohms: Not Recommended
- Bridged per ch 140 Vrms / 200 V Peak: 500 W
- THD 20 Hz - 20 kHz at 1W: <0.1%
- THD at 1 kHz and 1 dB Below Clipping: <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >112 dBA
- Channel Separation (Crosstalk) at 1kHz: >70 dB
- Frequency Response (1 W into 8 ohms) +0/-3 dB: 6.8 Hz - 34 kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR): >50 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance @ 100 Hz: 48 mOhm
Gain, Sensitivity and Limiters
- VPL, Selectable per ch: 100, 63, 45, 32 V
- VPL, When Bridged: 200, 126, 90, 64 V
- Voltage Peak Limiter Mode (per ch.): Hard / Soft
- Amplifier Gain Selectable (all channels) - Rear-Panel Switches: 29, 32, 35, 38 dB
- Default Gain: 32 dB
- Level Adjustment (per channel): Front-Panel Potentiometer, 21 Position Detented from -inf to
Connectors and Buttons
- Input Connectors (per ch.): 3-pin Phoenix, Electronically Balanced
- Output connectors (per ch.): Barrier Strip 2-pole Screw Terminals
- Output Bridge Mode: A+B, C+D, E+F, G+H, inputs A, C, E, G are signal source
- High Pass Filter: Fixed at 35 Hz, Switchable per Channel
- NomadLink Network: On Board, 2 x RJ45 Connectors IN and OUT
- Intelligent Fans (on/off): Yes, Depending on Presence of Output Signal
- Power: Individual Switches on Front Panel
- Cooling: Two Fans, Front-Rear Airflow, Temperature Controlled Speed
- General Purpose Outputs (GPO): Contact Closure Types, 2-pole Phoenix
- General Purpose Inputs (GPI): Contact Closure types, 2-pole Phoenix
Front-Panel User Interface
- Common: NomadLink Network; Power Average Limiter (PAL); Power on
- Per Channel: Signal present / High-impedance; Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL); Current Peak Limiter (CPL): Very High Frequency (VHF); High temperature; Fault; Mute
- Operating voltage, 230 V / 115 V Nominal: Universal Power Supply 65-265 V
- Minimum Power-up Voltage, 230 V / 115 V: 80 V
- Power Average Limiter (PAL): Yes
- Power Factor Correction (PFC): Yes
- Soft-start / Inrush Current Draw: Yes / Max. 5 A
- Mains Connector: IEC Inlet
- Dimensions: W: 483 mm (19"), H: 88 mm (2 U), D: 343 mm (13.5")
- Weight: 8.5 kg (18.75 lbs.)
- Finish: Black Painted Steel Chassis with Gray Painted Steel Front
- Approvals: CE, ANSI/UL 60065 (ETL), CSA C22.2 NO. 60065, FCC
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.