View Full Description
The sought-after seal of quality
The Red Dot Product Design award. One of the most prestigious awards that can be bestowed upon any creation. Only products with a truly outstanding design can be given the Red Dot seal of quality. And the LD Systems MAUI 11 G2? It wears that seal with pride.
That's because this system was designed for complete PA performance, without the need for an entire team of volunteers to help you get it in and out of the venue. And once it is inside, it's easy to setup, and it sounds phenomenal. There's no trickery involved. Just pure innovation by people with a passion and understanding for your needs.
There are countless configurations when it comes to speakers and PA systems. It can be hard to figure out what you need for any given situation. But LD Systems have worked tirelessly to ensure that the MAUI 11 G2 delivers an incredible sound, every single time you switch it on.
A 1000W (peak) Class-D amplifier drives the MAUI 11 G2's unique driver configuration, delivering clean, efficient power with exceptional reliability. Three 6.5'' woofers pump out tight, defined, and punchy low frequencies. Two 1'' neodymium tweeters ensure that your highs are reproduced with absolutely no loss of detail. And eight 3'' full-range drivers handle everything in between, delivering a rich and warm mid-range.
In front of the tweeters, you'll find a BEM waveguide, providing a balanced pattern of dispersion throughout your venue. All of these components work together in harmony to produce class-leading sound quality for any situation.
Connect with confidence
Hook up your sound sources with ease. An integrated 4-channel mixer with line, mix, MP3, and Hi-Z inputs lets you connect everything from instruments to media players in seconds. You can even connect a wide variety of devices wirelessly via Bluetooth. Intuitive controls mean you can set the levels of your inputs, as well as your system, directly from the back of the system itself.
When it comes to optimising your sound, it's simple. No matter what kind of performance you're using your MAUI 11 G2 for, you can be sure that it can accommodate your needs. System presets for mono or stereo configurations, as well as the ability to set the column and subwoofer up separately, provide you with outstanding flexibility for both portable and installed applications. Combined with its incredible feedback resistant and homogeneous dispersion, you can rely on your MAUI 11 G2 for any situation.
Done with distortion?
You're not alone. Distortion can be a nightmare for any performer, and it's not always easy to get rid of. Until now. The Maui 11 G2 features powerful DynX® DSP that means your sound remains distortion-free, even at the system's maximum volume. So your audience can hear every aspect of your sound with the upmost clarity.
Stream your music from the palm of your hand
Bluetooth is a powerful tool for any application. And when it comes to streaming your music, there's nothing quite as convenient. Simple buttons on the rear of the subwoofer let you connect any Bluetooth-enabled device to the MAUI 11 G2 in seconds. So you can stream audio and control playback functions without having to go anywhere near the column. And all without the need for wires.
- All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications
- 1000W (peak) Class-D amplifier provides high power in a lightweight design
- Powerful bass reproduction with 3 x 6.5'' LF woofers
- Balanced mid-range thanks to the 8 x 3'' full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1'' HF tweeters
- Increased range and wider coverage through the array arrangement
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter waveguide
- Distortion-free sound, even at the highest volume, thanks to DynX® DSP technology
- Full control though a 4-channel mixer, including Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming
- Two-piece column provides a compact transport solution for your system
- Secure plug-and-play connection thanks to the wireless multi-pin mechanism
- Wide range of application options through dismountable columns
- Easy operation with presets for mono or stereo configurations
- Maximum SPL: 124dB (peak)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Dispersion: 120° x 20° (H x V)
- Overall Height: 2030mm
- Weight: 24.9kg
- Product Code: LDMAUI11G2
- Woofers: 3 x 6.5'', ferrite magnets, 1.5'' voice coils, custom-made
- Cabinet: 15mm plywood, bass reflex design
- Finish: Textured paint
- Dimensions: 285mm x 650mm x 373mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 16.9kg
- Midrange Transducers: 8 x 3'', ferrite magnets, 1'' voice coils, custom-made
- Tweeters: 2 x 1'', neodymium magnets, 1'' voice coils, custom-made
- Horn: Waveguide
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1 x custom-made multipin
- Cabinet: Aluminium, closed design
- Finish: HD coating
- Dimensions: 96mm x 620mm/730mm x 104mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Type: Class-D
- System Output: 500W (RMS) / 1000W (peak)
- Protection: DC protection, Multiband limiter, Short circuit, Thermal overload
- Cooling: Covection
- Line Inputs: 2 x stereo (RCA, XLR/6.3mm jack)
- Line Outputs: 1 x direct out (XLR)
- Mic Inputs: 1 (XLR/6.3mm jack)
- MP3 Inputs: 1 (3.5mm jack)
- Hi-Z Inputs: 1 (6.3mm jack)
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1 x custom-made multipin
- DSP Characteristics:
- Bit Depth AD/DA Converter: 24-bit
- Internal Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Power Connector: IEC (power cable included)
- Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz (auto switching)
- Power Consumption: 11W (on) / 600W (max.)