JBL JRX212 12'' Passive PA Speaker
JBL JRX212 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 40085View Full Description
Spend another £112.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The JBL JRX212 passive loudspeaker is equipped with a 12'' low frequency woofer with a 2.5'' edgewound ribbon voice coil and a 1'' polymer diaphragm compression driver. The 12'' woofer delivers punchy and defined, room-filling bass responses while the 1'' tweeter accurately reproduces high frequencies with crystal-clear clarity. The JRX212 PA speaker also incorporate an advanced cross-over at 2.1kHz that ensures maximum dynamic headroom and tailors the overall frequency response for superior audio coherence.
Rugged and Reliable
The JRX212 speaker features a durable 19mm medium density fibre board enclosure that is made using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastening. This design ensures that the JBL JRX212 delivers improved low frequency responses and is capable of withstanding knocks and bangs. Additionally, the 18-gauge steel grille further protects the drivers and components from damage. The SonicGuard™ technology prevents the high frequency compression driver from excess power and critical damage, without interrupting the performance.
- 12'' low frequency driver with a 2.5'' (64mm) edgewound ribbon voice coil
- JBL 2414H-C 1'' polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers ''coherent summation'' in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- Rugged and acoustically superior enclosure made from 19'' MDF using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10for more uniform audience coverage
- Power Rating: 250W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 20 kHz, -10dB (80Hz - 18kHz, ±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8 12'' Driver
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 1" Compression Driver
- HF Waveguide: Progressive Transition™
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x Neutrik NL-4 SpeakON
- 1 x 1/4'' TS Jack, Parallel I/O
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1m
- Sound Pressure Level: 128dB SPL Maximum
- Nominal Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Grille: 18-Gauge, Powder-Coated Steel
- Pole Mount Socket: 36mm, Dual-Angle
- Dimensions: 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm / 23'' x 15.7'' x 12.8'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 19.5kg / 43lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.