Fender Passport Venue (600) Portable PA System
Fender Passport Venue (600) Portable PA SystemDetails
The Fender Passport Venue is the perfect solution for providing great sound in a variety of situations from bars and music venues, schools and educational facilities, along with houses of worship and sports venues such as dance halls and yoga rooms. The compact Passport Venue offers 600 watts of power to make sure you can get your message across various different settings and audiences.
Product Ref: 42804View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.54 per month Finance from £19.54 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Fender Passport Venue allows for quick and easy set up thanks to its compact design and lightweight components. The Passport Venue sports a USB connection that lets you record directly to a USB flash drive. Record WAV files of your gig, speech, or presentation with the touch of a button. You can also playback WAV and MP3 files from your flash drive, making it easier than ever to load up your favorite playlist and take it with you.
This self contained system includes everything you need for great sound wherever you are. The Passport Venue is as easy to carry as a suitcase, complete with two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and all the cables you'll need to get started. The powerful Class D power amp lets the Fender Passport Venue deliver clear and intelligible sound anywhere, perfect for DJs, live performers, fitness instructors and public speakers.
- Lightweight, 10-channel PA system that offers big sound in a small footprint
- 600W Class D-powered PA delivers crystal-clear highs and thundering lows
- Inputs: 4 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" instrument jacks, 1 x 1/4" stereo, and 1 x 1/8" stereo, and USB
- Controls: High EQ, Low EQ, Volume, and Reverb for each channel
- Perfect for solo performers, small ensembles, and speaking presentations
- Incorporates 1 x 10" woofer, 1 x 1.2" horn-loaded tweeter in each speaker
- Record WAV files directly to a USB key with the built-in USB Record/Playback jack
- Includes all cables needed to get up and running
- Phantom power on mic input channels
- Musical performances at parties
- Sporting and worship events
- Model Name: Passport® VENUE, 230V, Black
- Model Number: 6947006900
- Series: Passport®
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, 20dB Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, USB (Record, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 600 Watts
- Inputs: Thirteen - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", Two Stereo 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Ten - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4" / 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Horn Tweeter: Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.