Dynacord PowerMate 1000-3 10-Channel Powered Mixer
Dynacord PowerMate 1000-3 10-Channel Powered MixerDetails
Product Ref: 92767View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.59 per month Finance from £54.59 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-Performance Power Amplifier
Taking full advantage of Class-D amplifier technology, the 1000-3 delivers audio quality of the highest grade. The mixer provides an RMS output of 2 x 1,000-watts into 4Ω and generates a small amount of heat for a safe, reliable performance. The power supply is monitored by a microprocessor-controlled switching power supply to save weight and can be used anywhere in the world thanks to the universal automatic mains switching.
Premium Channel Features
There are 6 mic/line level channels available onboard the PowerMate 1000-3 and each input features a variety of professional features for a smooth performance. The XLR microphone inputs provide an almost silent operation with extremely low noise, low-hum and incredibly low distortion for low impedance microphones. Condenser microphone can be used thanks to the inclusion of centrally switchable phantom power. These channels are all adjustable with gain control, switchable 80Hz low-cut filter and an intuitive 3-band EQ for excellent sound shaping abilities. Additionally, there are 2 x FX send, AUX send, MONitor send and panorama and balance controls. Users can also connect a CD or MP3 player via the RCA inputs. Each input channel includes a signal/peak LED for simple motioning and there is an efficient mute and PFL button available for use.
Professional Audio Interface
Presented in 24-bit resolution, the digital interface supports sampling rates up to 96kHz for a professional level performance and supplies 2 stereo channels. Available for input and output use at the same time, the USB sends include master L and R with AUX and MON signals. 4 channels can be sent in either direction through the USB port on your PC or Mac and setup is easy with the inclusion of a DVD with Cubase LE and USB drivers.
Flexible Effect Processing
With 2 x independent 24-bit stereo effects processors, sound engineers can easily mix multiple sounds together with FX 1 and FX 2. Both sections provide 100 presets including studio-grade reverb, delay and modulation effects. The delay time within the delay effect can be matched to the beat of the music using a tap key and similar effects can also be created and stored with 20 user memories available.
Optimal Speaker Protection
The PowerMate menu allows users to set matching continuous power output levels to any connected loudspeaker for a safe and reliable performance. Damage caused by thermal overload within the loudspeaker can be avoided via dynamic limiting of the maximum output power without effecting the dynamic range. The protection component constantly monitors the energy supplied to the loudspeakers in order to limit the levels when there is a danger of overloading.
- Compact powered mixer
- 2000W total output power
- Lightweight housing
- Intuitively operated mixing section
- 2 editable digital effects devices with 100 presets each
- 20 user memory effects
- Professional 4 x in / 4 x out digital interface
- Stereo equaliser in master section
- Large OLED display
- Class-D amplifier with 2 x 1000W RMS into 4Ω
- Channels (Mono and Stereo): 6 and 4
- Auxiliaries (Mon, FX, AUX): 2 Pre, 2 Post, 2 Pre/Post Switchable
- Max Single Channel Output Power, Dynamic-Headroom, IHF-A
- At 2.66Ω: 2 x 1600W
- At 4Ω: 2 x 1250W
- At 8Ω: 2 x 675W
- Max Single Channel Output Power, Continuous, 1kHz
- At 2.66Ω: 2 x 1350W
- At 4Ω: 2 x 1150W
- At 8Ω: 2 x 650W
- Maximum Midband Output Power
- At 2.66Ω: 2 x 1350W
- At 4Ω: 2 x 1000W
- At 8Ω: 2 x 600W
- Rated Output Power
- At 4Ω: 2 x 900W
- At 8Ω: 2 x 450W
- Maximum Output Voltage, Of Power Amplifier: 74V RMS
- THD At 1kHz
- Mic Input To Master A L/R Outputs, +16 dBu, Typical: <0.005 Percent
- Power Amp Inputs To Speaker L/R Outputs: <0.075 Percent
- DIM 30, Power Amplifier: <0.05 Percent
- IMD-SMPTE, Power Amplifier: <0.15 Percent
- Frequency Response, -3 dB
- Any Input To Any Mixer Output: 15Hz - 70kHz
- Any Input To Speaker Output: 20Hz - 30kHz
- Amplifier L/R: <-85 dB
- Channel to Channel: <-80 dB
- Mute and Standby Switch Attenuation: <100 dB
- Fader and FX/AUX/MON-Send Attenuation: >85 dB
- Mic: -74 dBu
- Line (Mono): -54 dBu
- Line (Stereo): -34 dBu
- CD (Stereo): -34 dBu
- Power Amp Inputs: +8 dBu
- Mic Inputs: +21 dBu
- Mono Line Inputs: +41 dBu
- Stereo Line Inputs: +30 dBu
- All Other Inputs: +22 dBu
- All Other Outputs: +22 dBu
- Mic: 2kΩ
- Insert Return: 3.3kΩ
- 2 Track Return & CD In: 10kΩ
- All Other Inputs: >15kΩ
- Phones: 47Ω
- All Other Outputs: 75Ω
- Master Fader Down: -97 dBu
- Master Fader 0 dB, Channel Fader Down: -91 dBu
- Master Fader 0 dB, Channel Fader 0 dB, Channel Gain Unity: -83 dBu
- LO Shelving: ±15 dB / 60Hz
- MID Peaking Mono Inputs: ±15 dB / 100Hz to 8kHz
- MID Peaking Stereo Inputs: ±12 dB / 2.4kHz
- HI Shelving: ±15 dB / 12kHz
- Master EQ 9-Band: ±10 dB / Q = 1.5 to 2.5
- Lo-Cut, Mono Inputs: F = 80Hz, 18 dB/oct., Switchable
- Voice Filter, Mono Inputs: Switchable
- Feedback Filter, Mon 1/2: 70Hz to 7kHz, Notch, -9 dB
- Speaker Processing: LPN, Switchable
- Type: Dual Stereo 24/48-Bit Multi Effects Processors
- Effects Presets: 100 Factory and 20 User, Tap-Delay
- Remote Control: Footswitch, MIDI
- Channels: 4 In / 4 Out
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-Bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96kHz
- PC Interface: USB 2.0, Female Type B
- Peak Display: 6 dB Before Clip
- Mixer Outputs, Relay Controlled: MON 1, MON 2, MASTER A
- Amplifier: Audio Limiters, High Temperature, DC, HF, Short Circuit, Peak Current Limiters, Turn-On Delay, Back EMF
- Switching Mode Power Supply: Inrush Current Limiters, Mains Over/Undervoltage, Mains Over Current, High Temperature
- Height: 135 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 443.7 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.