View Full Description
Generate live multi-part vocal harmonies accompanied by your keyboard or guitar.Any song that has the same note sung over two different chords confound conventional harmonizers. The Vocalist Live Pro is smarter than that. The Vocalist Live Pro is a rack processor based on the Vocalist Live™ 4 that includes a new MIDI interface that works with keyboards as well as guitars. Utilizing the patent-pending musIQ™ - technology combining new Note Detection algorithms with state-of-the-art Harmony Generation - and the raw power of AudioDNA2, the Vocalist Live Pro can create real-time harmonies with your live voice that are in key and perfectly on pitch. With all that processing power, we were able to pack it full of other features as well, including world-class Lexicon® Reverbs, Soundcraft® low-noise studio-grade mic preamp, real-time pitch correction for each voice, individual persona and gender selection per voice, configurable outputs, tuner, 99 user factory presets and more. Plus, it's available with a fully assignable optional foot switch and expression pedal so you get reall time control and kick in the harmonies at just the right moment.
• 3 or 4 part vocal harmony using the musIQ™ technology with MIDI that analyzes the guitar and keyboard signal according to chord recognition.
• Selectable unison, 3rd, 5th or octave above or below of lead vocal.
• Pitch correction with 4 adjustable parameters
• Lead vocal and harmony effects; Compressor, Lexicon®- Licensed Reverbs and EQ, Persona models
• Edit, store and recall 99 user or 99 factory presets
• On board guitar tuner
• XLR mic /line w/ level adjustment, studio grade preamp and 48V phantom power
• L/R Stereo ¼” aux outputs, L/R XLR main outputs, S/PDIF out, ground lift, selectable output routings
• MIDI in/thru, USB for preset editing and exchange
• Footswitch and expression pedal jacks for remote control of presets and effects
• Power supply included
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etcâ€¦ for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customerâ€™s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.