Behringer PMP500 Europower Mixer Amplifier
Behringer PMP500 Europower Mixer AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 88943View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.57 per month Finance from £8.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Behringer brand continue to work on delivering the purest sound possible, and the result of these efforts is a revolutionary feedback detection system. The system lets users identify and alter feedback frequencies as soon as they arise, making your performance completely feedback free. Once feedback is recognised, the LED on the associated fader will light up. Simply lower the fader control and the feedback will be eliminated for a interfere-free performance.
KLARK TEKNIK Integration
The PMP500 features the world-renown KLARK TEKNIK FX processor, enabling users with the ability to sculpt their perfect sound or just add the finishing touches to a mix. The processor includes 100 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, tap function and storable user parameter settings.
- Compact 2 x 250-watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary class-D amplifier technology
- Ultra high-quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display
- Studio-grade compressors with easy 'one-knob' functionality & control LED
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system
- 12-channel mixer section with 4 x mono and 4 x stereo channels, 2 x additional stereo inputs plus separate AUX input
- 6 mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power
- Musical 3-band EQ, switchable low cut filter & clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ for precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Selectable stereo, double mono amplifier operation
- Adjustable AUX input for connecting external signal sources
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via AUX input
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response & low power consumption
- Microphone Input: XLR, Electronically Balanced
- Mic EIN (20Hz - 20kHz)
- @0Ω Source Resistance: -129 dB / -132 dB A-Weighted
- @50Ω Source Resistance: -128 dB / -130 dB A-Weighted
- @150Ω Source Resistance: -127 dB / -130 dB A-Weighted
- Frequency Response (Microphone Input to Insert Output): <10Hz - 100kHz (-1 dB) / <10Hz - 200kHz (-3 dB)
- Gain: +10 dB to +60 dB
- Max Input Level: +12 dBu @ +10 dB Gain
- Impedance: Approx 2.0kΩ Balanced / 1.0kΩ Unbalanced
- Phantom Power: Switchable +48V
- Mono Line Input
- Type: 1/4'' TRS Connector, Balanced
- Impedance: Approx. 20kΩ Balanced, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Gain Control Range: -10 dB to 40 dB
- Max Input Level: +21 dBu
- Stereo Line Input
- Type: 1/4'' TS Connector, Unbalanced
- Impedance: Approx 20kΩ
- Max Input Level: +21 dBu
- Low: 80Hz / ±15 dB
- Mid: 2.5kHz / ±15 dB
- High: 12kHz / ±15 dB
- Main Mix System Data
- Main Mix @ 0 dB, Channel Fader @ 0 dB: -84 dB / -86 dB A-Weighted
- Frequency Response (Amplifier Output): 20Hz - 20kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Amplifier (Per Channel)
- Max Output Power: 250W + 250W
- Loudspeaker Outputs
- Type: 1/4'' TS Connector
- Load Impedance: 4-8Ω
- Type: KLARK TEKNIK
- Converter: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta
- Sampling Rate: 40kHz
- Wireless Input
- Behringer ULM Series USB Receiver: USB Socket Accepts Signals From 2 Independent Behringer ULM Mics
- Power Supply
- USA/Japan/Canada: 100-120V
- Europe/UK/Australia/China: 220-240V
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 6.3 kg
- Height: 122 mm
- Width: 390 mm
- Depth: 425 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.