Zoom F-Control for F8 and F4
Zoom F-Control for F8 and F4Details
Product Ref: 87631View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.69 per month Finance from £9.69 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 9 faders (eight + Master), each 60mm
- 1/4" Headphone jack
- USB port for external keyboard connection
- Hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, and track arming
- 12-segment LED meters for monitoring channel and output levels
- Dedicated time code buttons
- Track Scene edit buttons: Shortcut commands to Track Name, Scene Increment, Scene Name, Notes, and False Take screens
- Power options: 4 x AA batteries, 4-pin HIROSE connector with external battery pack, and USB bus power via the F4 (not available with the F8)
- Durable metal chassis
- Compatible with Zoom F8 and F4 MultiTrack Field Recorders
Hands-On Design For Efficient Workflow
The Zoom F-Control features a simple design that gives you hands-on authority over your workflow, enabling you to maximise your potential for capturing high quality audio. Taking your sound recording and mixing to the next level, the F-Control helps you bring out the best in your work.
Rugged Construction For Ultime Protection
Recording in unpredictable locations can often mean a trade-off between mobility, damage resistance, and work quality. However, with the F-Control, you can rest at ease knowing it's solid metal chassis and highly mobile size and weight are ensuring you can still achieve incredible results no matter where you are. The F-Control is suitable for any of your desired production locations.
Power No Matter Where You Are
Not only is the F-Control rugged enough to be used anywhere you like, it's two main power options help to make sure you can keep working in a variety of situations. With the choice between four AA batteries for up to 10 hours of continuous operation, or a four-pin HIROSE connector with an external battery pack, you can make sure you're never interrupted by power limitations. An additional USB bus power option is also available for use with the F4 (not available with the F8).
Connect To External Field Recording Equipment
The F-Control connects to your F8 or F4 via one of two available USB ports. Also featured is a Keyboard USB port, enabling you to input metadata no matter where you may be working. The 1/4" headphone in on the F-Control grants you the ability to connect the headphone out from your F4 or F8 so you can monitor your audio from a single place.
Easy To Access Recording Essentials
The F-Control brings a total of nine 60mm faders (eight faders and one Master fader) with hands-on controls for trim, pan, and track arming, right to your fingertips. The simplistic design enables you to work efficiently, with simple 12-segment LED meters for monitoring channel and output levels, three user-programmable buttons for personal preference mapping, and a dedicated time code button. If you have access to a USB keybaord whilst working, simply plug it in to the Keyboard USB port and instantly have the ability to input important information for "Track Name", "Scene Increment", "Scene Name", "Notes", and "False Take."
Maximise The Potential Of Your F8 & F4
The F-Control allows you to really make the most of your F8 or F4, giving you complete control and mastery over your sound design and mixing, and letting your creativity flow. Clutter free connectivity alongside a simple design means you can be set up and ready to work in a matter of seconds.
- Power Requirements:
- AA size (LR6) battery x 2
- External DC power supply 9–16 V
- Battery Operation Time (When using 8 channels at once, LED Brightness = 60, without keyboard):
- Alkaline batteries: 8.5 hours or more
- NiMH (2450mAh): 10 hours or more
- Lithium batteries: 18 hours or more
- TO F Series: USB (Type A)
- KEYBOARD: USB (Type A)
- HEADPHONE IN: 1/4" unbalanced stereo phone
- HEADPHONE OUT: 1/4" unbalanced stereo phone
- 9-16V DC IN: HIROSE HR10A-7R-4S 4-pin connector (1 pin: −, 4 pin: +)
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W
- Dimensions: 9.6 in (W) x 7.11 in (D) x 1.8 in (H)
- Weight: 2.16 lbs (without batteries)
- What's Included:
- 1.5m stereo cable
- 1.5m USB cable
- 4 x AA batteries
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.