Yamaha MOXF6 Synthesizer Keyboard
Yamaha MOXF6 Synthesizer KeyboardDetails
The Yamaha MOXF6 Synthesizer features an extensive library of tones in an easily portable frame for the gigging musician. The MOXF6's sound engine features 741MB of waveforms and over 1000 voices to choose from with a range of styles. The 61 keys are semi weighted for performing expressive pieces whilst remaining a compact, portable frame. This model's on board recording function is ideal for tracking your progress, generating loops or storing your own compositions. The MOXF6 is equipped with bundles of software that make it the central hub of your home studio's setup. It also comes complete wiht a 512MB memory expansion card for added convenience.
Product Ref: 40844View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.27 per month Finance from £21.27 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Yamaha have equipped the MOXF6 with some of the most comprehensive sounds available. The sound engine used is the MOTIF XF system. This unique system produces over 1000 voices in stunning professional quality. The range of tones available allows musicians to take the MOXF6 to studio or live sessions with the confidence that they have the appropriate equipment. The standard included sounds feature Clavinovas, grand concerts and uprights, as well as organs. The MOXF6’s more experimental sounds allow musicians to add texture to pieces, with an on-board sequencer and looper for building songs. The MOXF6’s 741MB of sounds allow you to never stop exploring.
The MOXF6 is ideal as your home studio’s workstation. The software includes a bespoke MOXF editor for tweaking parameters and enhancing VST instruments. By doing this, you can adjust each instrument to fit your specific requirements. The Cubase AI 8 DAW has been engineered to integrate with your MOXF6’s functions whilst still being compatible with the popular Steinberg software. All of these functions can be readily accessed by the keyboard’s interface.
FMC-05 512MB Memory Expansion Card
The Yamaha MOXF6 comes complete with a 512MB expansion card from MUTEC. The expansion card provides high-speed access times and maximum reliability. It is ideal for storing smaller sound libraries, allowing you to switch and swap between sounds and tones to create your own custom palettes.
Lightweight, Responsive Keyboard
Gigging musicians value an instrument that is easy to get to a venue, and reliable once there. The MOXF6 weighs just over 7KG, making it easy for carrying to and from gig venues. The 61 key number provides you with all the necessary octaves to play complex pieces, whilst saving valuable space for more comfortable portability. This model’s semi weighted keyboard allows you to perform expressively on the stage, without being over-complicated and slowing your computer’s performance. The MOXF6’s robust outer design makes it ideal for frequently gigging or session musicians.
- Width: 1,030 mm
- Height: 125 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 7.1KG
- Keys: 61
- Weight: Semi-weighted
- Action Level: Initial Touch
- Controllers: Pitch Bend Wheel, Modulation Wheel, Data Dial
- Assignable Knobs: 8
- Assignable Function Buttons: 2
- Tone Generator: AWM2 with Expanded Articulation
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts (Internal), A/D Input
- Wave: 741MB (16-bit)
- Waveforms: 3,977
- Standard: 1,152
- Drum Kits: 72
- GM: 128
- GM Drum Kit: 1
- User: 384
- User Drum Kits: 32
- Performance: 256
- Maximum Performance Parts: 4
- Filter: 18 types
- Reverbs: 9
- Chorus: 22
- Insertion A: 54 Types
- Insertion B: 8 Parts
- Vocoder: 1
- Master Effect: 9
- Master EQ: 5 Bands
- Part EQ: 3 Bands, Stereo
- Arpeggio Presets: 7,981
- Arpeggio User: 256
- Note Capacity: Approx 226,000
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq
- Maximum Polyphony: 124
- Tempo (BPM): 5 to 300
- Sequence Tracks: 16
- Pattern Tracks: 16
- Other Tracks: Tempo, Scene
- Pattern Chain: Pattern Track, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Songs: 64
- Mixing Voices: 16 per Song/Pattern
- Maximum Voices: 256
- Mixing Templates: 32
- Patterns: 64 Patterns
- Sections: 16
- Maximum Measures: 256
- Scene Memory: 6 per Song
- Sequence Formats: Original format, SMF format 0, 1 (Format 1 load only)
- Sequence Software with Remote Control Function: For Windows®: Cubase 7 Series, SONAR X2, For Mac®: Cubase 7 Series, Logic Pro 9, Digital Performer 7
- Display: 240 x 64 dot, backlit LCD
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (Standard Phone Jack), A/D INPUT [L]/[R] (Standard Phone Jack), [PHONES] (Standard Stereo Phone Jack), [FOOT CONTROLLER], FOOT SWITCH [ASSIGNABLE]/[SUSTAIN], MIDI [IN]/[OUT]/[THRU], USB [TO HOST]/[TO DEVICE], DC IN
- Power Supply: 13W
- Accessories: AC adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), USB cable, Owner’s Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM x 1 (containing Reference Manual, Synthesizer Parameter Manual, and Data List), CUBASE AI DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.