Trueno Hybrid Analog/Digital Micro Synthesizer
Trueno Hybrid Analog/Digital Micro SynthesizerDetails
Trueno provides all the controls you need. Create massive sounds, combining together the three VCOs, 256 waveforms, the internal modulation, FX, and more. What's great is it fits seamlessly into your digital setup. Get the analog sound you've been craving in a digital plug-in.
Product Ref: 121788View Full Description
Buy on finance from £3.92 per month Finance from £3.92 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stadium Sized Sound
You’ll find the Trueno gives you huge sounds as well as versatile ones. Essentially, it is an analog synthesizer within a USB stick. Trueno does not compromise when it comes to sound quality. It has a digital plug-in interface, yet delivers the true sound of an analog synth.
General purpose computers are still not capable of emulating an analog synth’s warm, raw sound at component level in real time. They sound close, but still not the real thing. However, with Trueno you’ll get that pure analog sound you’re looking for, without the super high price.
Trueno removes the user interface and instead lets you use what you already have.
Capable of Producing a Huge Range of Sounds
Experience a whole range of analog sounds. You’ll get both analog and digital waveforms, allowing you to create a versatile range of sounds. Its three full and fat oscillators deliver all the power you need, offering saw, square and triangle waveforms.
There’s also a digital noise generator for creating percussion and sound effects, along with thickening controls (pulse width modulation), and a digital additive oscillator mode for creating gritty and aggressive lead sounds. You can even use digital wavetables as a modulation source.
Trueno gives you advantages that other analog synths cannot offer. They’ve took a highly respected modular VCO design and adapted it for digital control. It can tune all of its oscillators in 10 seconds, and values can be switched immediately, allowing you to save and recall sounds instantly.
It also has a digital mode, perfect for adding some lo-fi goodness. Its digital oscillator provides 256 waveforms, along with an additive mode for creating new digital waveforms, and a wild and aggressive filter. Crank its resonance up and really hear it scream, or add subtle warmth when needed.
Analog Synth that Works as a VST
Trueno integrates seamlessly, making saving and loading presets, automating, and sequencing a breeze. What Trueno loses with hands-on control, it makes up for with its level of DAW integration. It works just like a plug-in, allowing you play, sequence, and recall presets though its user interface.
It works with any DAW. They’ve also thought ahead and provided all the versions you’ll need. You get VST2, VST3, AU (OS X only), and standalone versions, as well as 32 and 64-bit versions for PC and Mac.
It’s easy to use within your DAW. Simply add a plug-in instance, input a MIDI sequence, then record the output using the built-in recording function.
Trueno packs three VCOs, analog modulation, and a voltage controlled filter with low-pass and band-pass modes. Additionally, you’ll get superb sound clarity thanks to its integrated analog to digital converter.
This is where you can get creative with your sounds. Trueno offers built-in FX, extensive modulation options, LFO, envelope generators, one-click recording, and glide modes. Modulate with the four LFO generators, evolve your sounds with the six envelope generators, and add delay, reverb, and modulation effects to sweeten up those sounds.
- 3 oscillator analog synth in a USB stick
- Huge, raw, and powerful analog sound
- 3 VCOs with automatic tuning, saw, square and triangle waveforms
- 256 digital wavetables with additive oscillator mode allow you to create a huge range of sounds
- Analog modulation, pulse width modulation, filter frequency modulation
- Wild and aggressive voltage controlled filter with low-pass and band-pass modes
- Integrated analog to digital converter (44.1kHz 24-bit ADC)
- Integrates perfectly, save and recall presets, easy automating and sequencing
- Works with pretty much any DAW (provides VST2, VST3, AU and standalone versions, along with 32 and 64 bit versions of Mac and PC)
- Extensive modulation options, 4 LFO generators, 6 envelope generators, one-click recording
- Built-in FX (variable delay, flanger, phaser, chorus, and reverb)
- OS: 32/64-bit Windows 8 or 10 PC (Note: Trueno does not currently work in Windows 7 or below) / Mac running OS X 10.11 or above
- Processor: A relatively modern processor (Trueno should work well with most mid-range CPUs made in the last few years)
- RAM: 2 GB or above (each plug-in instance uses around 40MB or RAM)
- USB: 1 free USB 2.0 port
- Other: CD drive or internet connection for installation
*To play Trueno, you’ll need either a MIDI controller or a DAW with VST or AU support. On Windows systems it is recommended you use Trueno (or your DAW) with an ASIO compatible audio interface for optimal performance.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.