View Full Description
8-Bit Monophonic MIDI Synthesizer
The Soulsby Atmegatron is a highly compact 8-bit monophonic synthesizer that features a unique PWM synthesis audio engine with a range of quick and intuitive controls in an ergonomic layout. The Atmegatron features an LFO and 2 envelopes for added modulation, as well as a unique ‘weave crusher’ effect. The 16 built-in preset sounds can be overwritten for your own patches, allowing you to create and save your sounds internally. The diverse selection of waveforms and filter allows you to unleash your creativity, giving you unprecedented control over your sound design. The MIDI connectivity also enables you to control many of the features on the synthesizer, giving you the ability to hook the synthesizer up to your computer for recording and production applications. An analogue bass boost is also included for warmer bass sounds that will cut through any mix.
The Soulsby Atmegatron is highly customisable thanks to the included Atmegatron Librarian software. This software gives you the ability to upload your own waveforms to the synthesizer for added versatility. You can also add your own alternative software versions, meaning the same synth can be used as a drum machine, a duophonic synth, delay synth and more. The software for the Atmegatron is also open-source so you can hack it and make your own customised synthesizer.
Design & Connectivity
The highly-portable design of the Soulsby Atmegatron MIDI Synthesizer makes it ideal for both live performances and studio applications. Its compact design will fit easily into any backpack for easy transportation. The stylish white aluminium case features walnut side panels with many of its features controllable by MIDI including mod and pitch wheels, filters, portamento and more. As well as the built-in MIDI connectivity, the Atmegatron also features a ¼’’ mono jack, and 3.5mm stereo headphone inputs, with the synthesizer powered by the 12V DC power supply (included).
- 8-bit monophonic MIDI synthesizer
- Unique Wavetable PWM Synthesis audio engine.
- Quick and intuitive controls, no complex menu systems
- Stylish white aluminium case with walnut side panels
- Many features controllable by MIDI: mod & pitch wheels, filters, portamento and more
- 16 preset sounds that can be overwritten with your own patches
- Huge selection of waveforms and filters
- Upload your own waveforms using the included Atmegatron Librarian software
- LFO and 2 envelopes
- Powerful synthesis features that takes Chiptune beyond 80s computer sounds
- Advanced arpeggiator sequencer
- Unique ‘wave crusher’ effect
- Analogue bass boost for warm bass sounds
- Download the open source code from the downloads page
- Tutorials and forums to help programmers
- Upload software using FTDI cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.