Soulsby miniAtmegatron 8-Bit Synth Kit
Soulsby miniAtmegatron 8-Bit Synth KitDetails
Product Ref: 86255View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.09 per month Finance from £2.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
DIY 8-Bit Synthesizer Kit
The Soulsby miniAtmegatron 8-Bit Synth Kit is the ideal choice for the synth enthusiast that prefers to the build their own synths from scratch. The easy-to-build kit takes only 30 minutes – 1 hour to build (dependent on experience). The kit is accompanied by an online Youtube video tutorial, that shows you step-by-step how to build the synthesizer. Soldering experience is recommended for the novice builders. Once built the shield will slot into the top of the Arduino Uno (not included) and then the Perspex enclosure can be assembled around it.
Once finished, the 8-bit monophonic MIDI synthesizer will include a wide range of features from the original Atmegatron, in this highly compact design. At the heart of the miniAtmegatron is the unique wavetable PWM synthesis audio engine, controlled via the 5 buttons and 6 pots and dual RGB LEDs. The miniAtmegatron synthesizer is instantly playable using the in-built sequences or play button. You can also save any sounds you make to the internal memory for future use. The synthesizer itself is powered via USB, and features an audio input via 3.5mm mono jack. You can also customise your synthesizer by downloading the open source code available from Soulsbys official website for expansive customisation.
The miniAtmegatron is a MIDI USB device, which means it can be connected to a computer and controlled via a DAW or USB MIDI keyboard. Additionally, it can also be connected via MIDI USB host device. A USB MIDI keyboard cannot be connected to the miniAtmegatron directly. It is possible to control the miniAtmegatron entirely over MIDI CCs, and also several control surface templates (such as Lemur) that are available on the Soulsby Synths website.
- PCB, components, MIDI-hacked Arduino, perspex enclosure
- 0.5 – 1 hour build time, depending on experience
- Soldering experience recommended
- YouTube tutorial to help building
- Once built the shield slots into the top of the Arduino Uno
- The enclosure can then be assembled around it
- Powered by USB
- Audio via 3.5mm mono jack
- 8-bit monophonic MIDI synthesizer
- Unique Wavetable PWM Synthesis audio engine
- Controlled via 2 RGB LEDs, 5 buttons and 6 pots
- Instantly playable using inbuilt sequences or play button
- A huge number of Atmegatron features in 1 tiny device
- Save sound to memory for future use
- MIDI via USB port on Arduino
- Download the open source code for customisation
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.