Roland Go:Piano 61 Key Digital Piano, Black
Roland Go:Piano 61 Key Digital Piano, BlackDetails
The Roland Go:Piano 61 Key Digital Piano has an advanced speaker system for the musician on the go. The Go:Piano's Bluetooth connectivity allows you to use it as a multimedia speaker system from your phone. The 61 full size keys feature ivory touch surfaces for a comfortable feel that's easy to play. The Go:Piano's on board piano sounds feature high quality samples for a developed tone. This model's battery compatibility and lightweight design make it easily portable and usable on the road. The Go:Piano is ideal for student musicians wanting to take their music anywhere.
Product Ref: 92593View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.20 per month Finance from £7.20 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Using the Go:Piano and a smartphone, anyone can learn to play piano. The free online content includes lessons, karaoke and tutorial videos to help you develop your skills. The Bluetooth connectivity also allows anyone to stream music directly to the piano’s speakers. This feature is ideal for playing along to your favourite songs, as well as using as a portable speaker system. The loud volume output is ideal for use in the home, rehearsal room or outdoors.
Creating your own pieces has never been easier thanks to the Loop Mix function. The stored bank of loops features 12 sets of 56 patterns, offering a wide range of genres to inspire your creativity. The loops can be recalled and layered by using the keys without the risk of clashing pitches. By using the Go:Piano's performance pads you can adjust the pitch, filtering and more in real time. This feature is ideal for students wanting to learn song structure or travelling musicians creating quick tunes on the go.
The Go:Piano is equipped with 500 tones for playing any genre. The tones are derived from Roland's universally renowned synthesizers. The sounds include a number of piano styles, as well as orchestral and stringed instruments. The sounds are quick and easy to navigate through thanks to the LCD screen and intuitive controls. The Go:Piano's tones can be stacked when using the Loop Mix function so that you can create entire band performances from one system. The range of sounds can be used to develop song-craft and achieve the tone of your favourite artists.
The lightweight, compact design of the Go:Piano makes it ideal for the travelling musician. The battery compatibility allows you to stream and play your music anywhere. This is ideal for band rehearsals as well as touring musicians requiring an instrument with quick setup. Due to the Bluetooth connectivity your Go:Piano is not just an instrument but a portable speaker too. The easy to use controls are ideal for people taking their music on the go.
Standard Piano Keys
Despite being lightweight and compact, the Go:Piano features standard size keys that are familiar to traditional students. The familiar shape is ideal for musicians who have lessons on an acoustic piano. The depth to the keybed allows a full keystroke action, whilst the 3 types of touch sensitivity let you pick your preference. The Go:Piano’s ivory and ebony touch keys have a satin finish and a comfortable feel. Whether you’re taking lessons or experimenting with your style, the Go:Piano’s advanced keys are an ideal choice.
- Onboard high-quality Bluetooth speakers for wireless smartphone connection
- Compact and lightweight for playing anywhere, at home or outdoors
- Fully wireless operation with battery power and Bluetooth connectivity
- Over 500 pro-quality sounds: pianos, synths, strings, bass, brass, and more
- Loop Mix function lets you build songs by simply playing notes on the keyboard
- Manipulate the sounds of your loops with intuitive one-touch control
- Bluetooth MIDI support for music production apps on your smartphone or tablet
- Built-in song recorder with USB backup
- Play anytime with built-in speakers or headphones
- Width: 877mm
- Height: 254mm
- Depth: 314mm
- Weight: 3.9KG
- Number of Keys: 61
- Key Tops: Ivory Feel
- Key Shapes: Box
- Key Touch: 3 Types
Sounds & Effects
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Voices
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz–466.2 Hz
- Transpose: -5 to Plus 5 in Semitones
- Octave Shift: -3 to Plus 3
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Piano: 10 Tones
- E Piano: 7 Tones
- Organ: 7 Tones
- Other: 16 Tones
- Loop Mix
- Loop Mix Set: 12 Sets
- Number of Patterns: 672
- Chord: Interactive Function
- Quarter Note Tempo: 5 to 300
- Performance Pad
- Number of Pads: 10 (5 x 2)
- Bender: Pitch Bend / Modulation
- Effect: Roll / Filter
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Song Storage: 99 songs
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000
- Tempo Quarter note: 5 to 300
- Resolution: 96 Ticks per Quarter Note
- Display: Character LCD
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2
- Amplifier Output: 2.5W x 2
- Speakers: 2
- Speaker Size: 12 x 6cm
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or Alkaline battery
- Current Draw: 500mA
- Included Accessories: Owner's manual, Safety Leaflet, AC Adaptor, Music Rest
- Colour: Black
- Phones/Output Jack: Stereo Miniature
- Aux In Jack: Stereo Miniature
- Pedal Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- USB Computer Port: USB Micro-B Type (MIDI)
- Power Port: DC IN Jack
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.