View Full Description
What makes the FP-60X an exceptional piano is the addition of Roland’s award-winning SuperNATURAL modelling engine. This unique and advanced modelling technology reproduces the complex physical interactions that occur when an acoustic piano creates sound. You’ll hear, and feel the difference in every note you play.
Looking for a truly unique experience? With the FP-60x you can sculpt your piano sound by adjusting the low, mid, and high-register tones via the EQ panel. You can even fine-tune the tone of each individual note by using the Piano Designer. The FP-60X also features the My Stage function. My Stage combines specially selected piano tones and ambience types to provide an immersive experience. So now you can perform in venues ranging from intimate practice studios to atmospheric concert halls.
Premium piano touch
To ensure that you can play with every bit of emotion, the FP-60X piano features one of Roland's premium keyboards - the PHA-4. Boasting Ivory feel keys with Roland's latest touch-detection technology, the PHA-4 keyboard will always deliver an expressive performance. With fast key repetition and high-resolution sensing, the PHA-4 faithfully translates into sound the subtlest differences in tone from different playing styles and dynamics.
What's more, the white keys are finished with a moisture absorbing material which provides a comfortable playing experience, even in hot environments. The authentic hammer-action mechanism even produces less audible noise than previous designs. This is great for practice sessions with headphones as you won't disturb anyone around you.
Integrated Bluetooth connectivity
The FP-60X features two distinct flavours of Bluetooth connectivity. Using Bluetooth MIDI, you can connect the piano to your favourite compatible Android or iOS device and interact with a wide range of apps, letting you edit, control learn, and create with your FP-60X.
Roland's Piano Every Day app lets you control advanced parameters of the piano from your device, as well as giving you the ability to create layered sounds, access sheet music, record your performances and keep a personal practice diary. Your piano can even function as a MIDI controller for music creation apps like Roland's ZenBeats or Apple's GarageBand, or you can connect to learning apps such as Skoove to improve your performance, whatever your level of playing.
Bluetooth Audio lets you stream your favourite music through the FP-60X's onboard speakers, or through headphones, so you can play along to your favourite tracks with ease, or even just use your piano as a Bluetooth music player, making it the musical hub of your home.
Powerful speakers and Headphones 3D Ambience
The speakers on the Roland FP-60X digital piano are ideal for both solo practice and performance. When gigging in small venues, you can really feel the power from the custom-designed stereo speaker system. This enables every nuance of your performance to be heard across the piano's entire sound range. When at home, the Headphones 3D Ambience feature puts you into an immersive sound field that feels like the sound is coming from the instrument in front of you, not the headphones.
Included in this pack
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
- Max. Polyphony: 256
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Piano: 16 tones
- E.Piano: 18 tones
- Organ: 18 tones
- Strings/Pad: 27 tones
- Synth/Other: 279 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- Ambience Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Cathedral
- Depth: 11 types
- Effects: Ambience, Equalizer (3-band digital equalizer), Only for organ tones: Rotary Speaker Effect, Only for E.Piano tones: Modulation Speed
- Piano Designer: Lid, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
Speakers and Power
- Speakers: 8 x 12 cm (3-3/16 x 4-3/4 inches) x 2 (with speaker box)
- Rated Power Output: 13 W x 2
- Headphones: Headphones 3D Ambience
- Power Consumption: 25W (When using the included AC adaptor)
- Bluetooth: Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection), MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Graphic LCD: 132 x 32 dots
- Convenient Functions: Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone), Auto Tempo, Transpose (Keyboard/Song: in semitones), Registration (45 registrations, capable of pedal shift), Registration Set, Dual, Split (split point adjustable), Twin Piano, Tone Demo, Auto Off
- Controls: Volume slider, Equalizer sliders (Low/Mid/High), Part sliders (Lower/Upper), Mic Vol. slider, Speaker switch, Mic Gain knob
- DC In jack
- Pedal (Damper/R, Sostenuto/C *1, Soft/L *1) jacks: TRS 1/4-inch phone type
- Input Stereo jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Mic Input jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Dimensions: 1,291 (W) x 344 (D) x 126 (H) mm
- Weight: 19.3 kg, 42 lbs 9 oz (FP-60X with music rest)
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", AC adaptor, Power cord, Music rest, Damper pedal (DP-10, capable of continuous detection)