View Full Description
10 Year Warranty - A lot can happen in 10 years, so Roland are happy to offer a 10 year UK warranty on HP, LX, HPi, DP, KF and GP Digital Piano ranges for no extra cost.
The DP series of digital pianos focuses on the modern home environment. As well as playing with exceptional quality, the DP series pianos have contemporary designs and stunning finishes. The structure is slightly slimmer than standard, meaning your DP piano doesn’t compromise space in the room. These pianos are packed with features to produce a full range of tones. The available sounds keep every player inspired, whilst the comfortable keyboard has a smooth playability. For musicians looking for a piano that's comfortable and attractive the DP series is an ideal choice.
Despite having the sound and feel of a traditional piano, the DP603 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. Alternatively, use the piano as a wireless speaker system due to its high quality audio output. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the DP603 a functional controller.
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The DP603 reacts seamlessly with your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the DP603's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Onboard Educational Tools and Interactive Apps
The DP603’s inbuilt range of functions and options for connectivity make it perfect for aspiring pianists. With 300 onboard songs ready for you to jam over, you’ll be improving in no time. A built-in metronome helps with timing and the onboard recorder can assess your development. USB playback/save functions enhance your practice sessions and let you archive performances, while Twin Piano mode enables a learner and teacher to sit side-by-side and play in the same octave. By connecting with your iPad or Android tablet via Bluetooth MIDI or a USB cable, you can access a huge range of educational apps and online practice videos. A great first step is Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which displays the sheet music of the DP603’s internal songs on your tablet’s screen.
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault.
- Width: 1398mm
- Depth: 311mm
- Height: 783mm
- Weight: 45.9KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: PHA-50 Standard with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Types Fixed Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: 128, Limitless on Solo ‘Piano’ Category
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Volume Output: 108dB SPL
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Tones: 307
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Turning Music Sheet, Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth Version: Version 3 and 4
- Metronome Functions: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose Increments: Semitones
- Auto Off: Yes
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Audio Files: WAV, MP3
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format
- Maximum Songs: 10
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop, Record, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Top of Song, Part, Mute, Tempo, All Songs Play, Count-In, Song Balance
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Rated Power Output: 30W x 2
- Colour: Contemporary Black
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano", AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Stabilizer, Headphone Hook, Cord Clamps
- Headphone Effects: 3D Ambience
- 1/4 Inch Phone Jack: 1
- Miniature Type Input Jacks: 1
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
The delivery personnel will deliver the piano to a ground room floor of your choice, rather than just the front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier. If you would require a 2 man delivery service, please contact us on 0330 365 4444 for further information.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.