View Full Description
49-note performance synthesizer and keytar
The Roland AX-Edge Keytar, Black is the perfect performance synth, with 49 full-sized keys providing fluid playability. It features a specially-crafted sound library designed specifically for keytarists. Unlike a traditional synth, the keytar allows you to use your synth in the same way you would a guitar. The integrated performance controls on the neck of the instrument provide added flare.
The AX-Edge is also highly portable, featuring a built-in rechargeable battery. It provides up to 4 hours of operation, ensuring it will last until the finish line during your performance. The keytar includes a wide range of premium-grade effects for added versatility. This allows you to take the preset sounds to the next level, adding your own spin. The effects range from high-quality reverbs to compressors and EQ.
Wide range of premium-grade sounds
Using Roland’s latest technology, the AX-Edge provides you with a wide range of studio-grade sounds. The sound library includes curated sounds that have been meticulously selected with keytarists in mind. It also includes dedicated buttons for accessing your favourite sounds. The sound library spans from cutting-edge leads to classic, fat basses.
You can even customise your sounds using the AX-edge editor app. The integrated Bluetooth connectivity allows you to customise your sound set wirelessly. The keytar also features splits and layers allows you to combine different sounds and use two sounds simultaneously. The unique Tone Remain function allows you to switch between sounds without notes or effect tails being affected.
Integrated modulation bar, ribbon controller and more
In addition to the dedicated buttons for sounds, the AX-Edge includes integrated performance controls. The performance controls allow you to take your playing to the next level, providing even more ways to interact and affect sounds. The neck of the keytar featuring a modulation bar and a pitch ribbon controller, allowing you to slide the sound like an electric guitar.
The ergonomic design provides easy-to-reach controls for portamento, hold, octave switch and program change. You can even reassign the controls and functions to customise your performance style.
Incorporate your own style with the Edge Blade
Solidify your stage presence with the customise Edge Blade. The customisable edge allows you to leave your imprint on the instrument, incorporating your personality and image. The AX-Edge comes complete with an extra Edge Blade in the box (gold Edge Blade), allowing you to customise the design to make it stand out more.
SubZero SZW-100GB Guitar Bug Digital Wireless System
All-in-one guitar system
The SubZero SZW-100GB Digital Wireless Guitar Bug System is a simple to use, 2-piece transmitter and receiver system, that will discretely connect your guitar to an amplifier or PA system.
With a super quick set up, simply charge both pieces with the included USB dual cable, plug the transmitter into your guitar and plug the receiver into your amplifier or effects unit.
On any of the 4 available channels the indicator LEDs on each unit will flash 5 times to notify you of transmission and will stay lit when you have a strong signal.
Giving you a clear indication of the reliability of the signal, the LEDs will also flash again if there is a weak or unstable transmission at any time.
Pristine digital transmission and high-resolution audio
The digital 2.4Ghz frequency provides a large coverage of up to 100 feet, as well as crystal clear sound reproduction that will work with effects units and amplifiers. The digital transmission also ensures there is less than 5ms of latency, so there will never be a noticeable delay between you and the amplifier or PA, making it ideal for gigging musicians.
2.4Ghz Wireless can be used licence free across most of Europe, please check the featured map to see the regulations in your territory.
With the use of 24 Bit audio, the SZW-100GB will produce high resolution sound with a minimised risk of clipping, so you can play without fear of unwanted distortion and deliver a much-needed clean sound to your effects unit.
Roland AX-Edge Keytar, White
- 320 programs and over 500 preset tones for keytarists
- 79 types of part multi-effects and part EQ, 79 types of program multi-effects, chorus, reverb, master compressor, and master EQ
- 49 full-sized keys with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Up to 4 hours of battery-powered operation; can also be powered via AC adaptor (*Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries only)
- Tone Remain function switches sounds seamlessly without unnatural sound cutoff
- Ribbon controller, modulation bar, and assignable controls for expressive performance
- Bluetooth MIDI and editor app for wireless sound customization
- Lightweight, sleek design
- Available in black and white models with removable Edge Blade for custom look
- One extra Edge Blade included to complement your AX-Edge model
- Audio file playback via external USB memory
- Master MIDI controller functionality for remote operation of sound modules, plug-ins, and more
- Dual display system optimized for live performance
- Optional ST-AX2 stand (not included) provides stable support when the instrument is not in use
SubZero SZW-100GB Guitar Bug Digital Wireless System
- Simply plug in and play - for wireless guitar
- Up to 6 hours of battery life, with charging cable included
- Crystal clear, 24bit high resolution sound quality
- Space-saving locking design for easy storage and travelling
- Great with FX units, amps, mixers, and PA systems