Roland AX-Edge Keytar, Black
Roland AX-Edge Keytar, BlackDetails
The AX-Edge Keytar includes a unique sound set, designed with keytarists in mind. It features integrated Bluetooth connectivity for use with the AX-EDGE editor app. It also features a range of onboard controls such as the modulation bar, which is perfect for pitch bending.
You can also utilise Splits and Layers which allows you to trigger multiple sounds for unique tones. The AX-Edge also includes a wide-range of premium-grade effects including a master compressors and EQ. You can also customise the look of the keytar with the removable Edge Blade.
Product Ref: 124926View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.00 per month Finance from £24.00 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
49-Note Performance Keytar
The Roland AX-Edge Keytar, Black is the perfect performance synth, with 49 full-sized keys providing fluid playability. It features a specially-crafted sound library designed specifically for keytarists. Unlike a traditional synth, the keytar allows you to use your synth in the same way you would a guitar. The integrated performance controls on the neck of the instrument provide added flare.
The AX-Edge is also highly portable, featuring a built-in rechargeable battery. It provides up to four hours of operation, ensuring it will last until the finish line during your performance. The keytar includes a wide range of premium-grade effects for added versatility. This allows you to take the preset sounds to the next level, adding your own spin. The effects range from high-quality reverbs to compressors and EQ.
Versatile Sound Library
Using Roland’s latest technology, the AX-Edge provides you with a wide range of studio-grade sounds. The sound library includes curated sounds that have been meticulously selected with keytarists in mind. It also includes dedicated buttons for accessing your favourite sounds. The sound library spans from cutting-edge leads to classic, fat basses.
You can even customise your sounds using the AX-edge editor app. The integrated Bluetooth connectivity allows you to customise your sound set wirelessly. The keytar also features splits and layers allows you to combine different sounds and use two sounds simultaneously. The unique Tone Remain function allows you to switch between sounds without notes or effect tails being affected.
Integrated Modulation Bar, Ribbon Controller and More
In addition to the dedicated buttons for sounds, the AX-Edge includes integrated performance controls. The performance controls allow you to take your playing to the next level, providing even more ways to interact and affect sounds. The neck of the keytar featuring a modulation bar and a pitch ribbon controller, allowing you to slide the sound like an electric guitar.
The ergonomic design provides easy-to-reach controls for portamento, hold, octave switch and program change. You can even reassign the controls and functions to customise your performance style.
Incorporate Your Own Style With The Edge Blade
Solidify your stage presence with the customise Edge Blade. The customisable edge allows you to leave your imprint on the instrument, incorporating your personality and image. The AX-Edge comes complete with an extra Edge Blade in the box (silver Edge Blade), allowing you to customise the design to make it stand out more.
Portable Design, Versatile Connectivity
The lightweight and robust design makes the AX-Edge one of the most portable performance synths on the market. It features an integrated dual display system which provides visual indication of your sounds, settings and parameters. It even features an onboard arpeggiator and song player for handling backing duties.
The rear of the synth features an integrated jack for headphones and microphones. It also features a jack for incorporating pedals for added expression. MIDI I/O connectivity as well as a USB compute port for using the keytar as a MIDI controller with your favourite DAW.
- 320 programs and over 500 preset tones for keytarists
- 79 types of part multi-effects and part EQ, 79 types of program multi-effects, chorus, reverb, master compressor, and master EQ
- 49 full-sized keys with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Up to 4 hours of battery-powered operation; can also be powered via AC adapter (*Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries only)
- Tone Remain function switches sounds seamlessly without unnatural sound cutoff
- Ribbon controller, modulation bar, and assignable controls for expressive performance
- Bluetooth MIDI and editor app for wireless sound customization
- Lightweight, sleek design
- Available in black and white models with removable Edge Blade for custom look
- One extra Edge Blade included to complement your AX-Edge model
- Audio file playback via external USB memory
- Master MIDI controller functionality for remote operation of sound modules, plug-ins, and more
- Dual display system optimized for live performance
- Optional ST-AX2 stand (not included) provides stable support when the instrument is not in use
- Keyboard: 49 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- Sound Generator: Synth-EX
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Parts: 4 parts + Vocoder part
- User Program: 320
- Preset Tone: Over 500
- User Tone: 256
- Part Multi-effects: 79 types
- Part EQ
- Program Multi-effects (IFX): 79 types
- Chorus: 8 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Ribbon Controller
- Modulation Bar
- Assignable Control knob
- Master Volume knob
- Assignable buttons x 7
- Bluetooth: MIDI: Bluetooth Ver. 4.1 (Bluetooth LE)
- Display: 16 characters 2 line LCD
- External Storage Device: USB flash drive
- PHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PEDAL jack
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB MEMORY port
- USB COMPUTER port (supports USB MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1,252 mm x 291 mm x 85 mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.