Novation LaunchKey 49 MK2 MIDI Controller Keyboard
Novation LaunchKey 49 MK2 MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
The Novation LaunchKey 49 MK2 MIDI Controller Keyboard is the all-new MK2 version of Novation's popular USB keyboard controller for Ableton Live. Featuring 49 synth-action keys, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads, 9 faders, 8 knobs, and a wealth of bundled software including Ableton Live Lite and Novation V Station, this comprehensive DAW control surface is the ultimate instrument for performing musicians and studio producers.
Product Ref: 57951View Full Description
Buy on finance from £3.95 per month Finance from £3.95 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Seamless Integration with Ableton Live
Novation LaunchKey 49 MK2 is the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music using Ableton Live. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and velocity-sensitive RGB pads give you immediate hands-on control of your session view, instruments, effects and mixer. Launch clips, control FX, play beats and much more using 16 pads laid out in two rows of eight, to match your Ableton Live session view; one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. Full colour RGB LEDs mean they'll match the colour of your clips too, while velocity-sensitivity lets you really put some feeling into your beats.
Versatile and Intuitive Layout
LaunchKey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like. Use eight rock solid rotary knobs to tweak your instruments and effects, and nine dedicated faders for hands-on control of your mixer. The 49-note synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances. All the controls integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything. Of course, if you do not use Ableton, it will map to other major music software using InControl.
Rugged and Durable Construction
LaunchKey 49 is tough enough to take and use anywhere. Fully class compliant and bus-powered via USB, LaunchKey is ready to use the moment you plug it into your laptop, with no need for any drivers or power cables.
Complete With Ableton Live Lite and VST Plugins
Comes with Ableton Live Lite music making software, 4GB of Loopmasters samples, and Bass Station and V Station plug-in synthesisers. It's class compliant and doesn't need any drivers: you just install the software, plug it in and start performing. Also included is your choice of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments. This gives you the choice of Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand and Mark One piano VSTs.
Free Melodics Lessons
The Novation LaunchKey 49 MK2 comes complete with 60 free Melodics lessons. Melodics is a desktop app designed to teach you how play MIDI keyboards, pad controllers and drums. Each lesson in Melodics is broken down into simple steps, adding another layer and working your way up to complete a full track.
The lessons span different genres from classical and new jack swing to grime and dancehall. Melodics is perfect for building your skill set using the LaunchKey 49 MK2.
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- One of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Free Melodics lessons
What's In The Box
- Launchkey 49 MK2
- USB cable
- Printed Getting Started guide
- Safety information sheet
- Designed for Ableton Live: All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
- See Your Session: Full colour RGB pads match the colour of your clips.
- Create Expressive Beats: All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.
- Shape Your Sound: Tweak your instruments and effects using eight rock solid knobs.
- Create Expressive Performances: The 49-note velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play.
- Perfect Your Mix: Get hands-on control of your mixer using nine full-sized faders.
- Take It Anywhere: Compact and tough enough to throw in your bag without needing a power cable.
- Control All Major Music Software: Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl.
- Plug In and Play: Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable.
- Make Music Immediately: Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments and 4GB of Loopmasters samples.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.