Novation Impulse 61 Key USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
Novation Impulse 61 Key USB MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 22315View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.02 per month Finance from £7.02 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
61-Note Semi-Weighted Keybed
The Impulse 61 is a premium-grade MIDI controller keyboard designed for use with digital audio workstations. The controller keyboard features a 61-note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch. This high-quality keybed emulates the feel and touch of a traditional piano, providing added expression when playing. The ultra-responsive keyboard also boasts assignable controls for improved versatility. One of the most convenient features of the Impulse keyboard is its auto-mapping capabilities. The Automap software for the Impulse range is designed to make it easier than ever to assign your controls, providing a more streamlined workflow.
Drum Pads, Encoders & Faders
As well as the semi-weighted keybed, the Impulse 61 boasts eight multi-coloured large backlit velocity sensitive drum pads. The drum pads are perfect for recording in percussion and triggering samples, but they can also be used to play melodies. The drum pads provide another way to play in your music for added flexibility. The nine sliders are perfect for adjusting levels and automation as well as mixing purposes. Eight endless encoders are also included, as with the sliders they can be used for automation and level adjustment as well as controlling effects and more. Six dedicated transport controls allows you to navigate through your DAW with ease.
Plug & Play Compatibility
The compact yet robust unit boasts plug and play compatibility, eliminating the need to download tedious drivers. The keyboard features both a pitch bend and modulation wheel. Two octave/transpose buttons are used for quickly switching between key ranges. The custom blue-backlit LCD display displays all the information on your controls and DAW. Six function buttons, with LED indicators on four of them can be used for various purposes such as a shortcut button for functions in your DAW. It features a built-in arpeggiator with tap tempo and roll.
The rear of the keyboard features a range of connections including both a USB and DC power socket. The USB port provides USB bus power, eliminating the need for a mains supply, but can also be powered via the DC power socket for added flexibility. Also included is a ¼-inch jack socket for a sustain pedal and expression pedal to customise your setup and sound. MIDI in and MIDI Out sockets are included as well as a Kensington security slot
Includes Software Bundle
The Novation Impulse 61 comes complete with a range of bundled software, designed to get you started straight out of the box. Ableton Live Lite is innovative digital audio workstation that provides you with mixer control, transport control, clip launch (using Impulse’s back-lit drum pads), scene launch and plug-in/device control. The software can be used for music production and recording, providing a wide range of tools with an intuitive interface. Also includes is a library of premium-grade samples from Loopmasters as well as Novation’s own Bass Station plug-in.
- Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Professional control surface gives you full control of your DAW including mixer, transport and plug-in instruments and effects
- Novation's Automap control software makes it fast and simple to assign knobs, faders and buttons to your music software
- Back-lit drum pads allow you to warp arpeggios and improvise with rhythm patterns - they also launch clips in Ableton,/li>
- Large LCD screen displays control information,/li>
- Hardware design is tough and rugged
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station synth and a Loopmasters sample pack
- USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments
- Ableton Live Lite - powerful loop based music-making software
- Novation Bass Station - legendary analogue bass synth as a software plug-in
- Loopmasters sample library - over 1GB of royalty-free samples
- Mike The Drummer - 502MB of live drum loops and breaks
- Dimensions (mm): L 1022 x W 332 x H 100
- Weight (kg): 6.5
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.