View Full Description
Semi-weighted keys react like an acoustic piano
Play like never before thanks to the premium-quality, semi-weighted keybed. The best-in-class keys brings in the next generation of playability featuring Precision Touch technology to translate your playing style with extreme precision. The keybed utilises advanced scanning technology to capture every nuance of your performance.
Not only that but there is an onboard arpeggiator which is great for creating rhythmic melodies and changing patterns. You can also customise the way the arpeggiator works by using the Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls so you can truly create what you hear in your head.
Sample, trigger and drum with velocity-sensitive pads
Get hands-on with your sounds thanks to the 16 onboard performance pads. The RGB backlit velocity-sensitive pads are perfect for recording drum patterns, percussion, sampling and everything in between. You can even use it as a DJ to trigger sound FX, quotes and more whilst performing. The rubberised pads not only feel good but look good with the backlights catching everyone’s attention.
The pads feature Note Repeat which is great for music production. As an example, using Note Repeat on hi-hats will give you a constant rhythm when the pad is held down depending on your time scale. This is great for both music production and live performances, allowing you to create rhythmic patterns without having to constantly tap the pads.
Another useful feature is Clip Launching. Clip Launching allows you to trigger a sound and have it play until you hit stop, or you launch another ‘Clip’ on the same track. There are multiple modes for you to experiment with so you can get in-depth with your performances.
Smart Chord and Smart Scale technology – inspire and create with ease
Want to make music but don’t know music theory? Fear not, the Oxygen Pro 49 has you covered. The Smart Chord feature will trigger a full chord from a single key when the mode is activated. You can change the chord properties and use your own progressions to make it easier than ever to create the chords you want.
It can be hard to translate your ideas into music at the best of times but with Smart Chord and Smart Scale technology, you can do this with a few touches. When activated, Smart Scale mode allows you to configure the keybed to one of 16 scale variations, making the keybed only play notes within that selected scale. This eliminates any errors when playing live or recording, perfect for those just learning how to play.
Auto-mapped DAW controls and assignable knobs
Mapped and ready to go. Skip the tedious mapping of controls thanks to the auto-mapping capabilities of the Oxygen Pro. When using the Oxygen Pro with any mainstream DAW, you can select the map and the keyboard controls will be automatically mapped to your music software. You can start straight away thanks to auto-mapping, with every control in your arsenal ready and waiting. Automatically mapped functions including Transport, Pan controls and a whole host more.
Control your automation, plugin parameters, levels and everything else using the eight assignable knobs. The endless encoders allow you to dial in your levels with precision, by assigning them to a parameter within your DAW or virtual instrument. Perfect for both music production and live performances, allowing you to get hands-on with your virtual functions.
Complete with comprehensive music software suite
The Oxygen Pro comes complete with a powerful, jam-packed music production software suite. From digital audio workstations to virtual instruments and sample packs, this suite has it all. The software bundle includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats and Ableton Live Lite to get you started straight away.
You can also incorporate rich, premium-grade virtual instruments such as Hybrid 3, Velvet, Mini Grand, Vacuum, Boom and many more included. We’re not finished yet, there is also genre-defying MPC expansion packs that include everything from Lo-Fi hip-hop packs to Hard-house sounds.
- 49-key MIDI controller – ideal for music production and live performances
- Semi-weighted keys provide a natural feel when playing
- 16 RGB backlit, assignable velocity-sensitive pads for sampling, finger-drumming and more
- Pads include Note Repeat and Clip Launching
- Eight assignable knobs and buttons for controlling automation, virtual instruments and more
- Preset and DAW buttons for auto-mapped DAW controls and plugin parameters
- Smart chord and Smart Scale modes for generating new music ideas
- Onboard arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls
- Ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels
- Sustain pedal input
- USB-MIDI port and MIDI output for controlling outboard gear
- Easy-to-use layout with OLED screen for quick and easy control edits
- Complete with comprehensive software suite:
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition
- MPC Beats
- Ableton Live Lite
- Virtual Instruments:
- Multi-oscillator synthesizer – Hybrid 3
- Electric Piano – Velvet
- Acoustic Piano - Mini Grand
- Analog synth - Vacuum *
- Vintage drum machine – Boom *
- Classic Organ – DB-33 *
- MPC Expansion Packs:
- MPC Beats Producer Kits - Multi-Genre Beat Production Pack
- F9 Instruments Beats Edition - 25 High Quality Instrument Samples
- LANIAKEA Sounds – TrapSoul & LoFi Production Pack
- MSX Audio - Soulful Drums Collection
- ADSR - LoFi Producer Collection
- MVP Urban Roulette Beats Edition - Urban Kits & Samples Expansion Pack
- Cr2 Deep House Beats Edition - Deep House Expansion Pack
- Power: USB bus-powered
- Dimensions (depth x width x height): 10.4” x 31.5” x 3.3” (264.2 x 800.1 x 83.8mm)
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)
- Product Code: OXYGENPRO49