View Full Description
Notvation's latest firmware update empowers you with a wide array of new features to enhance the 49SL MKIII, taking your compositional skills to the next level! The latest version provides you with powerful arpeggiators, innovative sequencing functions, unique swing control, and versatile transposition changes. v1.4 enables you with even more flexibility and opportunities so you feel constantly inspired throughout the music-making process.
49-Note MIDI keyboard controller
The Novation 49SL MKIII CV-Equipped Controller Keyboard is the perfect centrepiece for any home/professional studio setup. It bridges the gap between analog and digital keyboards with the integrated CV connectivity and seamless DAW integration.
At the heart of the Novation 49SL is the 49-note semi-weighted keybed. The semi-weighted keys emulate the feel of a traditional piano, providing fluid playability for any playing style. It is the perfect companion for any Ableton Live user (Ableton Live Lite included), with Novation working with Ableton to create the perfect controller for the music-making software.
8-track sequencer and 16 RGB drum pads
The thing that sets the Novation 49SL MKIII apart from the conventional MIDI keyboard controller is the wide range of controls and CV connectivity. It boasts an internal eight-track pattern-based sequencer for creating rhythms and sequences. The sequencer allows you to record in teal-time or input notes per step. You can edit and play your sequences directly from the keyboard, making it perfect for live performances.
Also included are 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads. These illuminated, velocity-sensitive drum pads are perfect for finger-drumming, triggering samples and even creating melodies. It features polyphonic aftertouch, ensuring the pads capture every nuance of your playing. The pads can also be used for launching clips as steps within the sequencer.
Sliders, rotary knobs and transport controls
The integrated performance controls make music production and live performances a breeze. The keyboard includes eight sliders and eight rotary knobs. The endless rotary knobs can be used to control a variety of parameters, or even for automation. The sliders are perfect for controlling volumes and certain effects and settings.
Six dedicated transport controls optimise your workflow, allowing you to work more with your keyboard. It also features two page and two scene launch buttons which are exclusive to Ableton.
The SL MKIII employs a high scan rate of 10kHz, giving it an unprecedented dynamic range, for maximum expressiveness. You can also customise the velocity curves of your keyboard, allowing you to tailor your playing style.
Bridge the gap with CV connectivity
The versatility of digital sound creation meets the warmth and grit of analog gear. With the inclusion of CV connectivity the keyboard can be used to process analog signals, ideal for use with hardware synths.
The rear panel of the controller features two CV Pitch, Gate and Mod outputs; which can be used to route anything anywhere.
Complete with Ableton Live Lite, addictive keys and more
The Novation 49SL MKIII CV-Equipped Controller Keyboard comes complete with a comprehensive software suite, allowing you to get started straight out of the box. Included is a copy of Ableton Live Lite, which Novation was designed to integrate with. Ableton Live Lite is a streamlined version of Ableton Live, allowing you compose, record, edit and mix your own music with ease.
For use within Ableton Live Lite is the Addictive Keys virtual instruments from XLN Audio. This premium-grade virtual instrument features beautiful sounding pianos which have been meticulously sampled to ensure optimal sound reproduction.
Finally, the bundle includes 4GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples, spanning every single genre so you can create virtually any type of music.
- 49 note velocity sensitive, individually sprung, synth style, semi-weighted keyboard
- Integrated CV connectivity allows you to use external analog gear with your DAW
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 2 Page and 2 scene launch buttons
- 8 continuous rotary knobs
- 8 sliders
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- RGB backlit pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 2 Track buttons
- 5x RGB TFT LCD screens
- 59 Backlit buttons with tact switches
- Integrated 8-track sequencer
- Customise your velocity curves to suit your playing style
- 61 RGB LEDs plus 49 keybed RGB LEDs
- 16 Assignable buttons x 2 pages (32 assignable buttons)
- Assignable grid x 2 pages | (32 assignable pads)
- Backlit RGB Mode switching buttons including InControl
- Complete with Ableton Live Lite, Addictive Keys virtual instrument and 4GB of samples and sounds from Loopmasters
- Sound Collective - Receive free versions of the most innovative software instruments and creative FX, as well as discounts to help you make the most of third-party software when you register this product
- Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together
- Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
- A single routable clock for the whole system
- Comes with 3-year warranty from Novation
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 817mm x 300mm x 100mm
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9V DC 1000mA
- Power Supply: Included (product can not be powered from USB)
- ReaR Panel and Connectors:
- Power switch
- DC power socket
- USB socket
- MIDI IN, OUT, OUT2 / THRU - 3x 5-pin DIN sockets
- Sustain and Expression pedal 1/4" TRS jack inputs
- Footswitch pedal 1/4" TS jack input
- CV, Gate, Modulation -1- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- CV, Gate, Modulation -2- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- Clock out
- Kensington security slot