Native Instruments Maschine Studio Production Workstation, Black
Native Instruments Maschine Studio Production Workstation, BlackDetails
Price Drop: Native Instruments Maschine Studio has been slashed in price, saving you 140 GBP
Product Ref: 40936View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.73 per month Finance from £17.73 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Native Instruments Maschine Studio Workstation features multi-coloured pads that provide the ultimate tactile feel you need. Eight display knobs, edit buttons, and an ultra-precise jog-wheel let you browse, edit, and arrange faster than you ever thought possible. A dedicated level section delivers clear metering and monitoring, and a built-in stand delivers the perfect performance angle.
Two revolutionary hi-res colour displays allow you to keep your eyes on the hardware and not your computer. Browsing sound and plug-ins to monitoring patterns, scenes, waveforms, the new mixer and dialing in effects is all available on the hardware in front of you, providing supreme, accelerated workflow.
Included Maschine 2 software features the latest cutting edge technology with improved browsing, arranging and sampling, plus a new mixer and plug-in strip, all within a highly responsive and fluid beatmaking software. 8GB worth of sounds are included in addition to 24 pro grade effects and sonically outstanding exclusive drum synths allow you to create your own drums. Full versions of Massive, Prism, Scarbee MK I and Solid Bus Comp are also included, providing you with an instant, complete professional sound package.
Now included with your Native Instruments controller is Komplete Select. This bundle allows you to create music straight out of the box and gives you access to a wide range of high quality Native Sounds. Among the included instruments are NI's best-selling MASSIVE synth, the new sampled piano instrument THE GENTLEMAN, the true-to-life analog emulation MONARK synth and the acoustic/electric drum laboratory DRUMLAB, providing a production-ready system out of the box.
Komplete Select Features
- Komplete Select includes: Massive, Monark, Reaktor Prism, Retro Machines, The Gentleman, Vintage Organs, Scrabee MK1, West Africa, Drum Lab, and Solid Bus Comp
- Worth over 1000 if purchased separately
- Komplete Select owners get upgrade deals towards Komplete 10 and Komplete Ultimate
- Registered owners Maschine 2 and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards will receive Komplete Select for free.
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-colour pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing - ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity
- 2 big, high-resolution colour displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, meter levels, channel mixer, NI product visuals and more
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects - all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds - fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, icon view on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping - includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Runs as a VST®, Audio Units™ or AAX® plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST and Audio Units™ plug-ins
- Supports: Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units™, ASIO®, Core Audio, WASAPI, AAX®
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS WIN/MAC (FOR USE WITH TRAKTOR PRO 2)
- Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 (last Service Pack, 32/64-bit Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™
- 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 13 GB free disk space for complete installation
- MASCHINE 2 software provided as download, Factory library included
- Requires power connection, adapter included
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.