View Full Description
The Native Instruments Maschine Studio Workstation features multi-coloured pads that provide the ultimate tactile feel you need. Eight display knobs, edit buttons, and an ultra-precise jog-wheel let you browse, edit, and arrange faster than you ever thought possible. A dedicated level section delivers clear metering and monitoring, and a built-in stand delivers the perfect performance angle.
Two revolutionary hi-res colour displays allow you to keep your eyes on the hardware and not your computer. Browsing sound and plug-ins to monitoring patterns, scenes, waveforms, the new mixer and dialing in effects is all available on the hardware in front of you, providing supreme, accelerated workflow.
Included Maschine 2 software features the latest cutting edge technology with improved browsing, arranging and sampling, plus a new mixer and plug-in strip, all within a highly responsive and fluid beatmaking software. 8GB worth of sounds are included in addition to 24 pro grade effects and sonically outstanding exclusive drum synths allow you to create your own drums. Full versions of Massive, Prism, Scarbee MK I and Solid Bus Comp are also included, providing you with an instant, complete professional sound package.
Now included with your Native Instruments controller is Komplete Select. This bundle allows you to create music straight out of the box and gives you access to a wide range of high quality Native Sounds. Among the included instruments are NI's best-selling MASSIVE synth, the new sampled piano instrument THE GENTLEMAN, the true-to-life analog emulation MONARK synth and the acoustic/electric drum laboratory DRUMLAB, providing a production-ready system out of the box.
Komplete Select Features
- Komplete Select includes: Massive, Monark, Reaktor Prism, Retro Machines, The Gentleman, Vintage Organs, Scrabee MK1, West Africa, Drum Lab, and Solid Bus Comp
- Worth over 1000 if purchased separately
- Komplete Select owners get upgrade deals towards Komplete 10 and Komplete Ultimate
- Registered owners Maschine 2 and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards will receive Komplete Select for free.
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-colour pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing,
browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing - ultra-fast workflow for maximum
- 2 big, high-resolution colour displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, meter levels, channel mixer, NI product visuals and more
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects - all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds - fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, icon view on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping - includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Runs as a VST®, Audio Units™ or AAX® plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST and Audio Units™ plug-ins
- Supports: Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units™, ASIO®, Core Audio, WASAPI, AAX®
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS WIN/MAC (FOR USE WITH TRAKTOR PRO 2)
- Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 (last Service Pack, 32/64-bit Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™
- 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 13 GB free disk space for complete installation
- MASCHINE 2 software provided as download, Factory library included
- Requires power connection, adapter included
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.