Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2Details
Product Ref: 98453View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.80 per month Finance from £12.80 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Semi-Weighted Fatar Keybed With Aftertouch
The Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 is the latest addition to the Komplete Kontrol series from Native Instruments. The S49 MK2 retains all the functionality that made the original so sought-after while boasting a range of upgrades and improvements. At the heart of the S49 MKII’s design is the semi-weighted, touch-sensitive Fatar keybed with Aftertouch. This premium-grade keybed reacts like a traditional piano, with its semi-weighted keys providing a natural touch and feel. The Aftertouch features provides added realism when playing, delivering a nuanced sound for added performance value. In addition to the professional-grade keybed, the S49 MK2 also boasts ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels for changing the way your sounds react while being played.
Intuitive Layout & Dual, High-Resolution Screens
The layout of the S49 MK2 has been vastly improved to provide a more ergonomic design that will improve your overall workflow. The intuitive layout provides you with everything you need right at your fingertips. The two high-resolution colour screens allow you to easily navigate and browse through your sounds, projects and more. The eight touch-sensitive encoders directly below the screen, provide you with the means to assign and control parameters as you see fit. It also features a 4-directional push encoder for easy sound browsing and navigating through projects. This makes controlling, accessing and selecting sounds and parameters easier than ever before.
Seamless Maschine & DAW Integration
One of the most convenient features of the S49 MKII is the ability to seamlessly integrate with your selected digital audio workstation, and Maschine software/hardware. The S49 MK2 is ideal as the centrepiece of any production environment, providing a smart and easy way to control and play in your virtual instruments and samples. Tag-based preset browsing has now been implemented, allowing you to browse sounds quickly and even hear instant previews. The Komplete Kontrol S49 MkII also boasts pre-mapped control of Komplete instruments, as well as hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments. Its deep integration with Maschine software and hardware, as well as intuitive control over your favourite DAWs; makes the S49 MK2 one of the most versatile smart keyboard controllers on the market.
Light Guide & Smart Play
The innovative light guide, adds RGB lights above each key to highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales and more. These lights are ideal for organising and differentiating between sounds, presets and play settings. The lights will change colour accordingly, showing you which key corresponds to which parameter/playing style. The Smart Play feature allows you to see scales and modes on the Light Guide. This allows you to play chord progression and arpeggios with single keys, or even map scales to white keys only. It also provides full VSTi support, allowing you to use and play your favourite virtual instruments directly from the keyboard itself.
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch – 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software / hardware
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation • Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12, Intel Core 2 Duo / Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Other:Internet connection and a graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher (for software download and activation only)
- RAM:4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Connectivity:USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.