Korg Pa1000 Professional Arranger
Korg Pa1000 Professional ArrangerDetails
Product Ref: 98235View Full Description
Buy on finance from £40.93 per month Finance from £40.93 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact and Intuitive Design
The Korg Pa1000 Professional Arranger has a lightweight and compact design with a stunning aesthetic. The slim enclosure houses a high-quality, custom designed system with two 33W amplifier, two 4'' woofers within bass reflex enclosures and two 1'' dome tweeters. The main panel of the Pa1000 arranger features an intuitive and ergonomic layout with every control positioned so that you can reach them quickly and easily. The large TouchView TFT display has a redesigned graphic interface that is easy to read, regardless of the lighting environment and performance venue.
Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded
At the heart of the Pa1000 Professional Arranger is Korg's Advanced EDS-X sound engine that provides you with access to over 1750 ready-to-play sounds. The EDS-X library contains an extensive range of both classic and contemporary keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments. Additionally, the Pa1000 delivers two new multi-layer stereo grand pianos - with damper and body resonance - plus electric pianos from the acclaimed Korg SV-1 Stage Piano. Captured using state-of-the-art techniques, the Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded sound engine accurately reproduces each sound with natural expression and unparalleled sonic quality.
Defined Nuance Control
The three assignable switches and four-way joystick combine to allow Korg's proprietary DNC (Defined Nuance Control) to accurately reproduce the subtle nuances and delicate articulations of acoustic instruments. Now you can bring any solo or melody to life with the natural character of a passionately-played saxophone; the changing embouchure of a trumpet; the breath elements found in a clarinet or harmonica; and the added characteristics that give extra authenticity to the pizzicato and arco sounds of a string section.
The Korg Pa1000 Arranger has the new KAOSS FX that provides you with complete control over every aspect of your sound. From subtle morphing between variations and drum kit types, fine mixing between accompaniment sounds, live reshaping of rhythms to the note-crunching effects and arpeggios, the KAOSS FX delivers endless creative possibilities for both live performances and studio sessions.
- Enhanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal ROM – plus up to 600 MB of user PCM compressed data – provides a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- DNC - Defined Nuance Control - ensures total control for the sound articulations
- 61 key semi–weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Big TouchView™ 7'' TFT display with adjustable manual tilt
- Easy layout and improved graphical interface with a Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- The 2-way speaker system ensures a powerful and clear sound
- Over 430 Factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 12 banks in each of the User/Direct banks for unlimited storage of your favourite customised or user created Styles and settings
- Multiple internal effects processors
- TC-Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor with 5 dedicated effects
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- The Detect Chord function scans the MIDI Song’s tracks for chords, then saves them as Chords events to be read in the Lyrics or Score page
- 512 User Sound locations, 256 User Drum Kit locations
- MIDI connection can now also be done through the USB HOST ports (in addition to the USB DEVICE and the MIDI ports)
- Easy connection of controllers digital pianos (e.g Korg HAVIAN 30), or the KORG nano and micro series, with no need of special adapters
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
- Keys: 61 (C2 - C7)
- Key Action: Semi-Weighted
- Key Sensitivity: Velocity and Aftertouch
- Sound Generator: EDS-X - Enhanced Definition Synthesis eXpanded
- Polyphony: 128 Voices and 128 Oscillators
- Supported Song Formats: MID, KAR, MP3+Lyrics, MP3+G
- Speaker Amplifier: 2 x 33W
- Speakers: 2 x 4'' Bass Reflex Woofers + 2 x 1'' Dome Tweeter
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal
- Audio Inputs:
- Line: 1/4'' Jacks (Left/Right)
- Mic/Guitar: 1/4'' Jack with Gain Control
- Audio Outputs:
- Left/Right: 1/4'' Jack
- Headphone Output: 1/4'' Jack
- MIDI: Standard Connectors, Input + Output
- USB: 2.0 High-Speed, 480Mbit/s
- Type A: HOST, Front/Rear
- Type B: DEVICE, Rear
- Internal Memory: 960MB
- Display: 7'' Wide Capacitive Colour TouchView™ TFT Display
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 1030mm x 378.3mm x 133mm / 40.55'' x 14.89'' x 5.36'' (W x D x H)
- Weight: 10.75kg / 23.7lbs
- Accompaniment/Song: 148 Types
- 2 Insert Effects
- 2 Master Effects
- Keyboard Sounds: 148 Types
- 1 Insert Effects
- 2 Master Effects
- Final Mastering Effects:
- Master EQ
- Voice Processor:
- 3-Voice Harmonizer (or Double)
- 2 x FX Harmonizer
- Double: Technology by TC Helicon®
- Presets: 30 Factory + 64 User
- Guitar Processor: 3 x FX
- Presets: 45 Factory + 64 User
- Factory: >1750 Sounds
- Including Multilayer Stereo Pianos with Damper and Body Resonance, GM/XG Sound Sets and 107 Drum Kits
- User: 512 Sounds + 256 Drum Kits
- Digital Drawbars:
- 9 Footages
- Key On/Off
- Rotary Speaker Effect
- DNC - Definied Nuance Control
- PCM Memory: 300MB Compressed (Equivalent to 600MB Linear Data
- Loading: KORG, WAV, AIFF and SoundFont™
- Saving: KORG, WAV and AIFF
- Full Edit
- Time Slice
- Factory: >430, Freely Reconfigurable Sets
- User: 1152 Locations
- Banks: User + Direct
Keyboard Set Library
- Memory: Keyboard Sound Settings
- Factory: >300 Keyboard Sets, Freely Reconfigurable
- User: 864 Locations, Including User + Direct Banks
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.