View Full Description
Please note: The Casio LK S250 does not include batteries or a power supply. You will need the Casio AD-Power Supply to power you Casio LK S250.
Fun and exciting design
To celebrate 40 years of Casio musical instruments, Casio have updated and revamped the Casiotone line of instruments. First launched in 1980, Casiotone keyboards were soon found in homes across the country. Casio's new ultra-slim and modern designs are crucial to achieving such a portable keyboard. New features such as an integrated carry handle, longer battery life, piano-shaped keys, smooth corners, and a slim profile make the LK S250 the perfect introduction into the musical world.
Unlike any of the other new Casiotone instruments, the LK S250 features all-new light-up keys. Perfect for learning the piano, the key lighting system guides you by lighting the next key to play. You can even connect a microphone to the 3.5mm jack to sing while you play! At the top of the Casio LK S250 keyboard you will find the all-new LCD screen and jog wheel. Thanks to these two features, operating the keyboard is now easier than ever. So now you can quickly switch between the 400 different tones, 77 accompaniment rhythms, and 60 preset songs with ease! And to ensure that your music sounds fantastic, the LK S250 boasts a brand new speaker design with new equalisation technology.
Dance Music Mode
Get your audience dancing. Thanks to Casio's Dance Music Mode, you can now produce amazing dance tracks straight out of the box. Become the master of any genre. The CT S300 lets you pick from 50 modern styles, like EDM, house, and hip-hop patterns. This will give you a great start with different compositional techniques like layering and texture whilst creating full dance tracks to impress family and friends.
Take your compositions even further. Add an atmosphere to your music with four different effects. Even add vocal samples to add a professional, final touch to your track. You'll enjoy getting creative and producing songs you enjoy with Dance Mode, whilst learning key compositional features.
Chordana Play app
Casio understands that technology plays a large part in education, and learning to play the piano is no exception! Now you can connect your smartphone or tablet to your keyboard via an audio cable to unlock a wealth of educational features. You can choose between the 50 included songs on the Chordana Play app, or you can even add your own MIDI files. Chordana will automatically generate a music score from the file, and even detects chords, making it easier than ever to learn the piano.
You can easily select which tracks to play with your right and left hands, or you can assign your right hand to play the melody and your left hand to play the chords. Change the tempo, transpose to an easier key, or even use the AB repeat function to master small parts of the song which you're struggling with. You can even take lessons using the on-screen keyboard and track your progress using a scoring system! Head over to the Casio website for more details.
Free Online Lessons with the Casio Music Academy
Your keyboard comes with free access to the Casio Music Academy. You'll learn with hands-on videos, articles, and ten online interactive lessons designed by some of the UK's top educators. The Casio Music Academy is designed to give beginning pianists of all ages the best start in music. Get sophisticated teaching at the touch of a button. Visit the Casio Music Academy website for more details.
FREE Rockschool digital music book
Casio, in collaboration with Rockschool, are proud to offer a free download of a digital music book with the purchase of selected Casio keyboards. Rockschool and Casio are passionate about learning modern and contemporary music to help develop musicians. Go to the RSL website for more details.
- Keyboard: Number of Keys: 61
- Wheel: Pitch bend: Yes
- Button: Panel Sustain: Yes
- Use with Function in LCD: 3
- Direct Tone Select: No
- Sound Source: LSI15
- Polyphony: 48
- Touch Response: 2 types, off
- Number of Tones: 400
- MIDI: Receive: Yes
- Effect: Reverb: 10 types, off
- Virtual Hall: No
- Chorus: No
- Master EQ: No
- Volume Sync EQ: Yes
- Song Bank: Number of songs (preset): 60
- Record: No
- Lesson Function: Step up lesson: Yes (1, 2, 3)
- Part on/off (lesson part/part off): Yes (left, right, both)
- Voice fingers instruction: Yes
- Guide for correction: Yes
- Score: Yes
- Accompaniment: Number of Rhythms (preset): 77
- One Touch Preset: 77
- Synchro Start: Yes
- Rhythm Elements: normal/fill-in, variation/fill-in, Intro/ending with function button
- Code Mode: Casio Chord, Fingered1, Findered2, Fingered on base, Fingered Assist, Full Range
- Dance Music Mode: Yes
- Dance Pattern: 50
- FX (DSP Effect): Yes
- Dance Music Voice: Yes (12 samples)
- Piano Setting: Piano Setting Function: No
- Metronome: Yes
- Registration: My Set Up Button (Favourite Setting): 1
- Display: LCD Display Size: 57mm x 19mm
- Connectivity: Available App: Chordana Play Ver1.2
- Jacks: Phones/Output: Stereo Mini
- Mic In: Standard
- Line Out: No
- Audio In: Stereo Mini
- MIDI Jack: No
- USB (to Host): Yes (Micro B)
- USB (to Device): No
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Speaker: Channel: 2 (Stereo)
- Amp Filter: Wattage: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Power Adapter: AD-E95100L (Not included)
- Battery: Available Rechargeable Battery: Yes
- Battery Life: 8 hours (with Alkali)
- Others: Simple Operation: Yes
- Handgrip to Portability: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 930mm (36.6'')
- Depth: 256mm (10.1'')
- Height: 73mm (2.9'')
- Weight: 3.4kg (7.5lb) (Not including battery)