View Full Description
Please note: The Casio CT S300 does not include batteries or a power supply. You will need the Casio AD-Power Supply to power you Casio CT S300.
Fun and exciting design
To celebrate 40 years of Casio musical instruments, Casio have updated and revamped the Casiotone line of instruments. First launched in 1980, Casiotone keyboards were soon found in homes across the country. Casio's new ultra-slim and modern designs are crucial to achieving such a portable keyboard. New features such as an integrated carry handle, pitch-bend wheel, touch-sensitive keys, longer battery life, piano-shaped keys, smooth corners, and a slim profile make the CT S300 the perfect introduction into the musical world.
At the top of the Casio CT S300 keyboard you will find the all new LCD screen and jog wheel. Thanks to these two features, operating the keyboard is now easier than ever. So now you can quickly switch between the 400 different tones, 77 accompaniment rhythms, and 60 preset songs with ease! And to ensure that your music sounds fantastic, the CT S300 boasts a brand new speaker design with new equalisation technology.
Dance Music Mode
Thanks to Casio's Dance Music Mode, you can now produce amazing dance tracks. Featuring 50 modern styles including EDM, house, and hip-hop patterns, you can easily begin to combine phrases and remix them to create a full band setting. Not only is this fun and engaging, but it's also a great place to explore different compositional techniques and learn the basics of layering and texture.
Once you have produced a style which you're happy with, you then have a choice of four different effects to add more depth and ambience to your music. The CT S300 takes this popular feature one step further by adding new vocal samples that can be played at any time. Dance Music mode is a fantastic way to keep students engaged with music while also teaching the basics of music.
Chordana Play app
Casio understands that technology plays a large part in education, and learning to play the piano is no exception! Now you can connect your smartphone or tablet to your keyboard via an audio cable to unlock a wealth of educational features. You can choose between the 50 included songs on the Chordana Play app, or you can even add your own MIDI files. Chordana will automatically generate a music score from the file, and even detects chords, making it easier than ever to learn the piano.
You can easily select which tracks to play with your right and left hands, or you can assign your right hand to play the melody and your left hand to play the chords. Change the tempo, transpose to an easier key, or even use the AB repeat function to master small parts of the song which you're struggling with. You can even take lessons using the on-screen keyboard and track your progress using a scoring system! Head over to the Casio website for more details.
Casio Music Academy
The Casio Music Academy has been created to provide you with online lessons, TV shows, and interactive software and is included free of charge with all Casio keyboards. In partnership with Gigajam, you can study lessons online, watch videos, and play along with exercises. Visit the Casio Music Academy website for more details.
FREE Rockschool digital music book
Casio, in collaboration with Rockschool, are proud to offer a free download of a digital music book with the purchase of selected Casio keyboards. Rockschool and Casio are passionate about learning modern and contemporary music to help develop musicians. Go to the RSL website for more details.
- Keyboard: Number of Keys: 61
- Wheel: Pitch bend: Yes
- Button: Panel Sustain: Yes
- Use with Function in LCD: 3
- Direct Tone Select: No
- Sound Source: LSI15
- Polyphony: 48
- Touch Response: 2 types, off
- Number of Tones: 400
- MIDI: Receive: Yes
- Effect: Reverb: 10 types, off
- Virtual Hall: No
- Chorus: No
- Master EQ: No
- Volume Sync EQ: Yes
- Song Bank: Number of songs (preset): 60
- Record: No
- Lesson Function: Step up lesson: No
- Part on/off (lesson part/part off): Yes (left, right, both)
- Voice fingers instruction: No
- Guide for correction: No
- Score: No
- Accompaniment: Number of Rhythms (preset): 77
- One Touch Preset: 77
- Synchro Start: Yes
- Rhythm Elements: normal/fill-in, variation/fill-in, Intro/ending with function button
- Code Mode: Casio Chord, Fingered1, Findered2, Fingered on base, Fingered Assist, Full Range
- Dance Music Mode: Yes
- Dance Pattern: 50
- FX (DSP Effect): Yes
- Dance Music Voice: Yes (12 samples)
- Piano Setting: Piano Setting Function: No
- Metronome: Yes
- Registration: My Set Up Button (Favourite Setting): 1
- Display: LCD Display Size: 57mm x 19mm
- Connectivity: Available App: Chordana Play Ver1.2
- Jacks: Phones/Output: Stereo Mini
- Mic In: No
- Line Out: No
- Audio In: Stereo Mini
- MIDI Jack: No
- USB (to Host): Yes (Micro B)
- USB (to Device): No
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Speaker: Channel: 2 (Stereo)
- Amp Filter: Wattage: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Power Adapter: AD-E95100L (Not included)
- Battery: Available Rechargeable Battery: Yes
- Battery Life: 19 hours (with Alkali)
- Others: Simple Operation: Yes
- Handgrip to Portability: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 930mm (36.6'')
- Depth: 256mm (10.1'')
- Height: 73mm (2.9'')
- Weight: 3.3kg (7.3lb) (Not including battery)