Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface
Behringer X-Touch Universal Control SurfaceDetails
The Behringer X-Touch Control Surface is designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing equipment and allows you to expand your setup in both live performance and studio environments. Featuring 9 touch-sensitive motorised faders, 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, 92 illuminated buttons and 8-segment LED meters per channel, the Behringer X-Touch provides precision control and an intuitive view of critical mix parameters. Complete with a built-in 2x2 USB MIDI interface, the X-Touch Control Surface can be used with Mac or PC computers and one external MIDI device.
Product Ref: 43666View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.94 per month Finance from £8.94 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Extensive Universal Control
The X-Touch is equipped with a plethora of tools designed to bring the flexibility of your DAW right to your fingertips. With 9 touch-sensitive motorized faders, 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, 8 rotary encoders, 92 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meters on each channel, and dedicated transport controls, the X-Touch allows you to achieve incredible in-depth physical management over your projects. The X-Touch enables you to make precise adjustments of critical parameters whilst providing you with a clear and efficient workflow. This powerful and intuitive design supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols, allowing for seamless integration with all compatible music production software. The X-Touch is also equipped with a built-in 2x2 USB MIDI interface for connecting to your Mac or PC, as well as one external MIDI device.
Dynamic & Inspiring Hardware
The X-Touch is incredibly elegant in both its technological capabilites and its aesthetics. The sleek design plays host to 9 fully-automated and touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders that react in real-time to any movement or automation you carry out, perfectly synchronised with your DAW for immensely accurate results. The X-Touch also features a large jog/shuttle wheel, as well as tape-style transport controls that deliver a familiar feel with modern-day precision. This ergonomic controller offers an efficient and effective workflow that is perfectly suited to a wide variety of applications.
Intuitive Lighting & Displays
The X-Touch's user-friendly interface features handy LCD scribble strips at the top of each channel fader. These scribble strips provide instant visual readouts of the tracks and parameters that you are working with. The X-Touch is also equipped with over 92 dedicated illuminated buttons, 8 rotary controls with vibrant LED collars, 8-segment LED meters on each channel, and an LED time code display. This extensive selection of lighting provides intuitive visual feedback as well as quick-references for track/parameter statuses in environments where lighting is sparse. The X-Touch enables rapid and satisfying physical control over your project, dramatically improving workflow efficiency within your DAW over the use of a mouse.
The X-Touch boasts class-compliant USB functionality, ensuring that your controller is instantly recognizable across Mac and Windows computers. As well as USB capabilities, the X-Touch features a 5-pin MIDI port, enabling you to utilise an external MIDI device, and an Ethernet port for connecting across a wireless network. Dedicated footswitch connectors plus a single foot controller also provide you with the ability to control the X-Touch remotely, whilst a powered multi-TT USB hub allows you to connect up to 2 extra controllers for additional functionality and expansion.
Tracktion Audio Production Software
Designed as one of the fastest and most user-friendly DAWs in the world for a wide array of purposes, Tracktion is perfectly suited for use with the X-Touch. When you register your X-Touch at behringer.com, you will qualify for a free download code for the full version of Tracktion. This powerful software package is packed full of a huge selection of professional DAW features including dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording, and full VST/AU plug-in support. Tracktion is an incredibly flexible tool, perfectly suited to musicians, composers, artists, engineers and more.
- Universal DAW remote control for studio and live applications
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and Behringer X32 remote control
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- Built-in 2x2 USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC computers and one external MIDI device
- 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- ''Planet Earth'' switching power supply for maximum flexibility and low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Rotary/Push: 8 with LED Collar
- Buttons: 92 with LED Backlight
- Faders: 9 Motorised Faders, 100mm, Touch-Sensitive
- Wheel: 1 Jog/Shuttle
- Time: 10 x 7-Segment LED
- Channel Assignment: 2 x 7-Segment LED
- Channel Level: 8-Segment LED with SIG and CLIP
- Channel Display: 8 x Colour LCD Scribble Strip
- MIDI Input: 5-Pin
- MIDI Output: 5-Pin
- USB Connector: USB 2.0, Type B
- Ethernet: RJ45
- Power Supply: Internal Switch Mode, 100V - 240V
- Dimensions: 100mm x 452mm x 301mm / 3.9'' x 17.8'' x 11.9'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4.3kg / 9.4lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.