BASTL microGranny 2.0 Monophonic Granular Sampler
BASTL microGranny 2.0 Monophonic Granular SamplerDetails
Product Ref: 91822View Full Description
Buy on finance from £4.09 per month Finance from £4.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Granular Sampler
The BASTL microGranny 2.0 is a highly portable monophonic granular sampler, with a versatile design that allows you to play and store samples directly with your microSD card. The sampler boasts 60 presets in 20 banks, with 6 presets per bank with 6 sounds in total. The factory sounds can be adjusted to your own desires and storable in a preset once finished. As well as being able to playback .WAV samples, the microGranny allows you to record to 8-bit .WAV using the line input or the onboard microphone.
In-Depth Control & Hackable Design
The monophonic design allows you to adjust the start, end sample rate, crush and envelope for optimal control. The open source style design allows you to hack the internal components for endless possibilities. Using Arduino, you can hack the BASTL microGranny 2.0 to your own requirements, adding in custom functionality and settings. It also includes a wide range of settings and controls including granular settings for changing the grain size and shift speed. You can also copy and paste samples as well as change the attack and release for added versatility. Hold, Sample Rate and Crush controls are also included for in-depth modulation.
Design & Connectivity
The highly compact design is highly portable, ideal for musicians on the move, suited to both live and studio applications. The microGranny 2.0 Sampler includes a MIDI input as well as a MIDI side chain envelope, allowing it respond to notes, cc and clock equipment. There is also an input and output volume knob for setting the levels of your external devices. A power switch is also included for turning of the unit when not in use. Its compact yet robust design is colourful yet sleek, and will fit snugly into any backpack or pocket.
- Monophonic mono sampler
- microSD card (storing + recording samples, storing presets)
- 6 sounds with full adjustments storable in a preset at once
- 60 presets in 10 banks (6 preset per bank), stored as .txt files on microSD card
- Wav sample playback from microSD card (mono, 22050 Hz, 8 or 16 bit, two letter file name)
- 8-bit 22050Hz wav recording via line input or onboard microphone
- Hold button, sample rate (tuned or free run) and crush controls
- Start, end position with repeat, instant loop
- Granular settings includes grain size and shift speed (positive or negative)
- Amplitude envelope attack and release
- MIDI Input – responds to note, cc and clock (synchronize loop and grains)
- MIDI side chain envelope restart
- Copy & paste functionality
- Input & output volume knob
- Power switch – plug / battery
- Hackable – Arduino based
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.