Roland SPD:ONE WAV Trigger Pad
Roland SPD:ONE WAV Trigger PadDetails
Product Ref: 92684View Full Description
Spend another £1.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Drum Sample Trigger Pad
The Roland SPD:ONE WAV Trigger Pad is a sleek and robust drum trigger pad that allows you to incorporate your own sounds and samples when performing. The WAV Trigger Pad is suited for everyone, not just drummers, from DJs to guitarists, and provides a streamlined way to trigger samples on the fly. The touch-sensitive pad reacts naturally and can be played using sticks, hands or even feet (for stompbox-style use) making it one of the most versatile drum pads on the market.
Custom Samples & Sounds
The WAV Trigger Pad gives you the ability to incorporate your own sounds and samples into your live performances. To do this you simply have to connect your trigger pad to your computer, then drag and drop your WAV samples on to the integrated drive. It can be used for everything from backing tracks and vocal samples to sound FX and more. You can even layer your sounds to trigger three different sounds at once, even playing at different velocities. For example, you could have three snare sounds that are recorded at different velocities or pitches. You could then set the velocity levels to trigger one of three sounds dependent on how hard you hit the pad.
One of the most convenient features of the pad is the ability to change the sensitivity of the velocity, by changing the threshold settings. This allows you to change the way the sounds are triggered and at what volume level. Instead of incorporating samples you can import a click track for practice. You can import click tracks from your DAW to accompany your backing tracks. You can also route the backing track via the main and headphone outputs, whilst the click is routed to the headphones only for quick and easy stage monitoring. The ergonomic layout features four dials in total, with a Master volume control for all the levels as well as a Mix control for balancing the Click track and the Master levels.
Design & Connectivity
The compact yet robust design not only looks sleek but is built-to-last thanks to its high-grade components and durable construction. The compact design means you can easily incorporate it within your existing instrument setup, without having to create added space. The unit also includes a mounting adapter so you can clip it to other equipment such as hi-hats, cymbals and other hardware. The SPD: One WAV Pad is battery operated for optimal portability but it can also be used with an AC adapter (not included) for extended use.
- Compact, robust trigger pad
- Import .WAV samples and sounds by dragging and dropping
- Ideal for backing-tracks and one shot sounds
- Use a click track whilst playing sounds
- Battery operated design
- Master volume, mix, thresholds and phones controls
- Can be played with sticks, hands or feet
- Also ideal for use in music production
- Number of Recordable Wave Data: 12
- Memory: 4GB (approx. 360 minutes in stereo)
- [PHONES] knob
- [MIX] knob
- [MASTER] knob
- [ALL SOUND OFF] button
- [THRES] knob
- [SENS] knob
- [POWER] switch
- Indicator: TRIG Indicator
- MASTER OUT (STEREO) jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- LPHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: Micro-B type
- DC IN jack
- Mass Storage Class
- Power Supply:
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor (DC9V)Current Draw300 mA (DC IN)
- Curent Draw:
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6):
- Normal use: Approx. 7hours
- Maximum load use: Approx. 4hours
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6):
- Normal use: Approx. 6hours
- Maximum load use: Approx. 3hours
- Owner's manual
- Attachment mount
- Attachment screws x 2
- Holder mounting screws (bolt x 1, nut x 1, washers x 2)* *
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6) x 4
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.