Arturia MatrixBrute Analog Synthesizer
Arturia MatrixBrute Analog SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 68005View Full Description
Buy on finance from £51.86 per month Finance from £51.86 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Make Your Mark
MatrixBrute makes the most of each module through a matrix that offers thousands of potential modulation routings. You can invent a sound palette of your own and make your mark on any song.
The matrix can also recall presets. It features 256 memory locations including 128 groundbreaking factory presets, allowing you to create your own patches or use the varied palette of factory sounds. MatrixBrute packs the power of a modular synthesizer with the indispensable ability to save each patch.
The Matrix is also used to create and play sequences so you can jam directly on your analog synthesizer. Sounds can evolve in melody and texture, exactly the way you want.
True Analog Effects
The high-grade analog effects maintain a 100 percent analog signal path. The effects range from chorus and delays to reverbs and more, plus it also has a great arpeggiator.
MatrixBrute is easy to understand, a phenomenal source of inspiration and a truly empowering instrument. It offers tons of connections so you can work in any setup. It sports a quality keybed and a solid chassis so you can take it with you anywhere.
The analog effects can also be extensively modulated and forms an integral part of the sound engine, combined with audio inputs and Envelope Follower, turns MatrixBrute into a wild external audio processor as well as an extraordinary analog synthesizer.
MatrixBrute is analog at heart, therefore beyond standard MIDI, USB and studio audio connectivity, it features no less than 24 CV connections on the rear panel allowing extensive interfacing with compatible analog synthesizers and modular systems. Its matrix panel also doubles as a visual control interface for the interactive 64-step sequencer provided onboard, and panel controls both send and receive MIDI information for computer automation possibilities.
- Two exponential analog oscillators
- Combination VCO/LFO oscillator
- Noise generator
- Audio Mod
- Performance controls
- Voice modes
- Two LFOs
- Steiner-Parker filter
- Ladder filter
- Filter routing
- Three envelope generators
- 256 memory locations
- The Matrix
- True analog effects
- Advanced sequencer and arpeggiator
- 49-key keyboard
- Master audio outputs
- Control Voltage interfacing
- Audio input
- Gate input and output
- Sync in and out
- Pedal inputs
- MIDI interfacing
- Mono/duophonic analog synthesizer
- 256 presets (factory & user combined)
- 2 analog exponential VCOs:
- Saw + UltraSaw, Square + Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer, Sub
- 1 Analog Linear VCO/LFO
- Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine waveforms; LFO time divisions; Key track
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync
- Audio Mod:
- VCO1>2 ; VCO1 VCO2 ; VCF 1
- VCO3 > VCF 2 ; VCF1 VCF2
- Noise Generator:
- White ; Pink ; Red ; Blue noise types
- 5-input audio mixer with filter routing
- Steiner-Parker filter with 12+24 dB per octave modes; Drive; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch
- Ladder filter with 12+24 dB per octave modes; Drive; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass
- 2 LFO’s
- Sine, Tri, Square, Ramp, Saw, Random, S&H
- 3 envelope generators
- 2 Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- 1 Delay, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- External Audio In
- 16x16 Matrix modulation panel
- 64-step sequencer
- STEP enable, Slide, Accent, Modulation
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- Analog Effects
- Stereo delay, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Analog Reverberator
- 12 CV / Gate inputs/outputs
- Audio Input, Line or Instrument level
- Stereo audio output
- MIDI and USB i/o
- Pedal inputs for expression and sustain
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.