Alesis Vortex Wireless 2 Red, Limited Edition
Alesis Vortex Wireless 2 Red, Limited EditionDetails
The Vortex Wireless 2 features 37-velocity-sensitive keys with after-touch, providing a fluid and natural playability. It also boasts eight RBG velocity-sensitive trigger pads, allowing you trigger samples, loops, clips and more. A volume slider and reversible pitch-bend wheel on the neck are included for performance control.
Eight back-lit faders are also included for controlling volumes, automation of VSTs and more. The Alesis Vortex 2 can be powered via 4 x AA batteries or via USB bus power for added flexibility. Additionally, the Vortex 2 comes complete with a range of music software including premium-grade virtual instruments. This limited edition version of the Vortex Wireless features a rich, elegant red finish.
Product Ref: 123175View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.46 per month Finance from £6.46 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Red Finish
This special version of the Vortex Wireless 2 features a limited-edition red finish. This eye-catching, deep red finish not only looks good but allows you to match your Keytar with the rest of the band. This limited edition won't be around for long though, so grab yours while you can.
Wireless USB/MIDI Keytar Controller
The Alesis Vortex Wireless 2 builds on the success of the original Vortex Wireless, refining the design as well as upgrading and enhancing various features. At the heart of the Vortex Wireless 2 Keytar is the 37-note, velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch, providing a complete melodic range. The velocity-sensitive keybed provides natural, fluid playability; providing expressive control over your sound. It is the ultimate live performance controller, jam-packed with features to bring out the best from your productions. It comes complete with a USB receiver for creating a wireless connection to a PC or Mac computer, as well as most keyboards with a USB host port for added flexibility.
RGB Trigger Pads & Backlit Faders
Accompanying the high-quality, expressive keybed is eight RGB back-lit velocity-sensitive trigger pads. The RGB trigger pads can be used for triggering drums, samples, vocal shots, loops, Sound FX and more. If it comes in the form of audio, it can be used during your live performances and triggered with velocity changes via the pads. The pads are also backlit in RGB colours, not only adding flare to the design but also so you can easily see and navigate them in low-light conditions. As well as the trigger pads, the Vortex Wireless 2 includes 8 MIDI-assignable back-lit faders. These faders can be used for controlling volumes or even for automation when used with virtual instrument plugins.
Comprehensive Performance Control
Expanding on the trigger pads and faders, the keytar also features controls located on the neck of the controller for added performance options. There is a MIDI-assignable touch strip which can be ideal for use with X/Y plugins, phasers and other moving effects. You can also tweak sounds with the accelerometer, which is also MIDI-assignable for use with external VSTs. There are also octave range and sustain buttons for added versatility.
World-Class Music Software
To get you started straight out of the box, Alesis have included a range of premium-grade music software including virtual instruments, DAW and preset editor. The bundle includes five high-quality virtual instruments comprised of virtual, modular and analog synthesizers, as well as a multi-timbral workstation in the form of Xpand!2. Included in this bundle is: Hybrid 3, Loom 2, Vacuum Pro, and Xpand!2 from AIR Music Tech, and TimewARP 2600 by Way Out Ware.
- 37 velocity-sensitive keys with after-touch for compact size with complete melodic range
- Eight RGB back-lit velocity-sensitive trigger pads enable you to create beats or trigger clips
- Eight back-lit faders for controlling volumes or other virtual instrument parameters
- Embedded MIDI-assignable tilt sensor performance control with on/off button
- Thumb-controlled volume slider and reversible pitch bend wheel on neck
- MIDI-assignable touchstrip, zone, sustain, and octave control buttons on neck
- Included USB receiver creates a wireless connection to any Mac or PC, or most keyboards with USB host port
- Can be battery-powered for use with MIDI modules and hardware synths (4 AA batteries not-included)
- World-class production software package included: Hybrid 3, Loom 2, Vacuum Pro, and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech, TimewARP 2600 by Way Out Ware, and Ableton Live Lite
- Keys: 37 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, 10-octave range available with Octave Up/Down buttons, 2 assignable zones with assignable split point
- Pads: 8 velocity-sensitive pads, multi-colour back-lit, MIDI-assignable
- Sliders: 8 sliders, blue back-lit, MIDI-assignable, 1 volume slider, MIDI-assignable
- Modulation: 1 touch-capacitive ribbon controller, MIDI-assignable, 1 pitch bend wheel, MIDI-assignable, 1 accelerometer (tilt sensor) MIDI-assignable
- Sustain: 1 sustain button
- Display: 7-segment 3-character monochromatic back-lit LCD, Up/Down (+/–) increment/decrement buttons
- Wireless Transmission:
- Transmitter: Vortex Wireless 2 (internal)
- Receiver: USB wireless receiver (included)
- Connectors: 1 USB Type-B port, 1 x 5-pin MIDI output
- Power: Via USB port or 4 AA batteries
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 35.2” x 10.0” x 2.9” (89.4 x 25.4 x 7.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.9 kg)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.