Walrus Audio 385 Overdrive
Walrus Audio 385 OverdriveDetails
Product Ref: 82289View Full Description
Spend another £83.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Walrus Audio 385 Overdrive provides guitarists with that highly sought after amp-like overdrive in a compact unit. Its long-awaited sound is due to extensive research into tube-powered audio sections of vintage film projectors and using it as a guitar amp. The 385 Overdrive takes its inspiration from the tone of a vintage Bell and Howell 385 Filmosound projector. Its dual 6V6 output section delivers a simple and extremely responsive amp that has an amazing compressed overdrive when cranked to the max.
The 385 was developed to have the same simple but effective tone control as the Filmosound projector, as well as additional bass and treble controls for added impact. Players can be creative with the boost and cut bass and treble, allowing tailored mid-frequency scoops and bumps to suit your style. In addition, the 385 Overdrive runs internally on 18 Volts, which helps to replicate the same dynamic feel of the amp in a stomp box, offering an extremely responsive tone, picking up every nuance of your playing.
Like with all pedals from Walrus Audio, the 385 Overdrive is complete with a diecast chassis that is perfect for life on the road. Its durable enclosure also includes a matte black finish with yellow ink featuring original artwork of a vintage Belle and Howell 385 projector ready to give you the dynamic tone you’ve been searching for. In addition, is basic four-knob layout makes it easy to use, and perfect for beginners.
- Powerful overdrive pedal inspired by a vintage Bell and Howell 385 Filmosound projector
- Delivers amp-like and tube-like effects
- Boost and cut bass and treble at the turn of a dial
- Be creative with mid-frequency scoops and bumps
- Diecast enclosure ideal for gigging musicians
- Running at 18V for a sensitive performance that picks up every nuance
- Dimensions are 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39"
- Matte black finish with yellow ink featuring original artwork of a vintage Belle and Howell 385 projector
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum)
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals (Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.