Vox AV60 Analog Valve Amplifier Combo
Vox AV60 Analog Valve Amplifier ComboDetails
Product Ref: 67838View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.12 per month Finance from £9.12 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Variable Analog Preamp Circuits
The innovative new AV series features a completely analog preamp circuit with a variety of resistors and capacitors which allow you to select between 8 unique preamp circuits. This impressive design effectively allows you to switch between the sound of 8 classic valve amplifiers. Each preamp circuit is based on an iconic Vox amplifier model such as the AC30 top boost sound and AC15 with EF86 tubes making the AV60 Combo a versatile and powerful valve amplifier.
12AX7 Preamp and Power Amp
The AV60 uses two 12AX7 tubes, one for the preamp and one for the power amp, delivering an even more dynamic sound. The internally supplied voltage is 60V; this high voltage allows the potential of the vacuum tubes to be fully utilized, and lets you obtain natural and powerful distortion reminiscent of some of the most iconic tube amplifiers.
Preamp and Power Amp Mode Switches
Four slide switches allow you to modify the response of the vacuum tube peripheral circuitry. For the preamp tubes, there are two switches: ‘Bright’ boosts the high frequencies, and ‘Fat’ boosts the low end. For the power tubes, you can change the operating point of the vacuum tubes by using the ‘BIAS’ switch to select either a clear and modern sound or an easily distorting vintage sound, and the ‘Reactor’ switch lets you vary the amount of feedback to the power amp, changing the damping factor to obtain a more dynamic, wide-ranging, and crisp sound.
8 Selectable Amp Models
Combined with the tonal versatility of the selectable power amp circuit, the Vox AV60 also features 8 selectable amp models which range from clean to crunch and even high gain. Each amp model has its own distinct tonal flavour and can be further modified with the 3 band EQ and switchable power amp circuit.
On Board Effects & Cabinet Emulation
Vox are no stranger to providing high quality digital effects on their amplifiers and the AV60 is no expectation. Including modulation, delay and reverb effects the Vox AV60 packs in all the essentials whilst allowing you to control each effect independently for impressive tonal shaping versatility. Additionally, the headphone output incorporates impressive cabinet emulation which offers realistic presence and cabinet warmth perfect for silent practise.
Innovative Cabinet Design
The Vox AV60 features a superior baffle cabinet design to provide efficient sound projection whilst the front mounted speaker offers a loud and spacious sound. Combined with a proprietary bass-reflex design the Vox AV60 offers a natural sound balance with rounded lows and dynamic response.
- Eight analog preamp circuits to reproduce the sounds of eight tube amps
- Clean to high-gain tones, with careful attention paid to circuit design
- Pre and power amp sections use the 12AX7 dual triode tube, delivering real tube sound
- Four modes modify the response of the vacuum tube peripheral circuitry
- Two channels each with independent amp models and EQ controls
- High-quality modulation, delay, and reverb effects
- Send/Return FX loop connections
- Integrated baffle cabinet design for efficient sound projection
- Front mounted speaker provides loud, clear, and spacious sound
- Proprietary bass-reflex structure delivers natural sound balance
- Power level control allows the volume to be adjusted while maintaining the tonal character
- Headphone output is equipped with a cabinet simulator for realistic sound & presence
- Hi-Fi spec AUX input allows an audio input source to be faithfully reproduced
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" Headphones, 1 x 1/4" Speaker Output
- Other Connections: 2 x 1/4" FX Loop (Send/Return), 1 x 1/4" Footswitch
- Channels: 2
- Power Output: 60 Watts
- Amp Models:
- Clean 1
- Clean 2
- Crunch 1
- Crunch 2
- OD 1
- OD 2
- H.Gain 1
- H.Gain 2
- Power Level
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume
- Valve Controls (Pre Amp): 2-Way Bright Switch, 2-Way Fat Switch
- Valve Controls (Power Amp): 2-Way BIAS Switch, 2 Way Reactor Switch
- Effects: MOD, Delay, Reverb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.