Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PlusDetails
Product Ref: 74523View Full Description
Spend another £71.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Voodoo Lab Power Supply has the capabilities to power new high power effects. These include Boss Twin, Line 6 modelers, TC Electronic Nova pedals and others. The device also simulates a worn battery effect with its 2 variable voltage outputs. The Voodoo Labs power supply can be taken onto the stage since it delivers constant and clean power, even in poor AC line conditions that often occur in live situations. The advantages of fully isolated output sections are that they eradicate ground loops and interactions that are not wanted between effects pedals, giving you low noise and a much better overall tone.
The Pedal Power 2 Plus is powered directly from the mains using the supplied standard AC line chord that can easily be replaced if lost or damaged. Note that the Pedal Power Unit is manufactured to operate from a specific supply voltage (100v, 120v or 240v) which is marked on the bottom of the unit. Using the wrong voltage has the potential to cause permanent damage. Please see the user manual PDF file for full safety information. For a capable power supply you can rely on in any situation, the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus is the device to choose.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus box contains the following:
- 9/12V (x4) – Standard 9V and 12V Boss ACA outputs
- 9V (x2) – High Current 9V and Line 6 Modelers outputs
- 9V (x2) – Standard 9V With Battery Sag Control outputs
- Powers Boss Twin, Line 6 modelers, TC Electronic Nova pedals and others
- Compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC power cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- Standard IEC Connector
- Check label on base for input power:
- 100V 50/60Hz (Japan)
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia)
- 1-4,(ACA) DC 9V, 100mA
- 5-6, (L6) DC 9V, 250mA
- 7-8, (SAG), DC 9V, 100mA
- 5.5x2.1mm Barrel Connectors Center Negative, Short Circuit Protected
- Dimensions: 6.0” Wide x 3.4” Deep x 1.75” Tall (124 x 86 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 0.9kgs
- Transformer:Toroidal Power
- Auxiliary AC outlet: 200 Watts Max
- Please see user manual for full information.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.