TC Helicon VoiceTone X1 Megaphone and Distortion Vocal Processor
TC Helicon VoiceTone X1 Megaphone and Distortion Vocal ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 20652View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.76 per month Finance from £2.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Easy & Simple Operation
The VoiceTone X1 is easy to use. All you need to do is plug in your microphone, plug the pedal into a mixer, set your gain, choose the effect you want and you’re ready to go. The X1 features a simple 3-knob operation that allows you to pick your preset/effect, and then add drive and filter to your preference.
Instant Megaphone & Distortion Effects
With one push of a button you can instantly add an effect to your voice. Choose from a range of sounds including megaphone, telephone, distortion, and amp to change your voice. Use the preset knob to cycle through the different effects and then press the the on/off switch to activate the effect.
Customise Your Sound
As well as the on-board preset effects, the TC Helicon VoiceTone X1 also provides controls for adjusting the amount of distortion and filtering, allowing you to shape and mould your sound to taste. Turn up the distortion for more intensity, and turn down for more clarity. Or use the filter control to narrow the bandwidth to produce the perfect phone effect. You can create your own simulated phone call to use in your tracks with the Voicetone X1. No more digging around for phone and megaphone samples.
The VoiceTone X1 can also be chained to all the other VoiceTone singles, mixing and matching effects to define your unique sound. The Singles Connect Kit (available separately) can be used to easily connect up to 4 TC Helicon vocal effects pedals together, providing less cable clutter.
Rugged & Roadworthy
The VoiceTone X1 features a rugged design, making it ideal for constant on-stage use. It features a sturdy, die-cast metal case that ensures durability. Additionally, there's also a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers and studio quality analog to digital conversation, as well as a USB connection for firmware updates.
Control Your Effects Remotely
The Mic Control circuit built into each VoiceTone pedal allows you to use the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone's (available separately) thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone's effect on and off. This gives you the freedom to move around on stage and activate your vocal effects wherever you are on stage.
- Single-button vocal stompbox with megaphone and distortion filter effects for an extreme sound
- Phone, distortion and amp preset categories offer a combined total of 8 styles
- Filter and drive controls for customising sound to suit your performance
- Simple 3-knob control
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VoiceTone Singles vocal processors or Ditto Mic Looper
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone (available separately)
- Rugged, road-worthy construction
- Transducer Type
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Construction: Two part die cast metal, Rubberised base
- Analog Inputs:
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Analog Outputs:
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 (not included)
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 non-condensing
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.