View Full Description
Easy & Simple Operation
The VoiceTone X1 is easy to use. All you need to do is plug in your microphone, plug the pedal into a mixer, set your gain, choose the effect you want and you’re ready to go. The X1 features a simple 3-knob operation that allows you to pick your preset/effect, and then add drive and filter to your preference.
Instant Megaphone & Distortion Effects
With one push of a button you can instantly add an effect to your voice. Choose from a range of sounds including megaphone, telephone, distortion, and amp to change your voice. Use the preset knob to cycle through the different effects and then press the the on/off switch to activate the effect.
Customise Your Sound
As well as the on-board preset effects, the TC Helicon VoiceTone X1 also provides controls for adjusting the amount of distortion and filtering, allowing you to shape and mould your sound to taste. Turn up the distortion for more intensity, and turn down for more clarity. Or use the filter control to narrow the bandwidth to produce the perfect phone effect. You can create your own simulated phone call to use in your tracks with the Voicetone X1. No more digging around for phone and megaphone samples.
The VoiceTone X1 can also be chained to all the other VoiceTone singles, mixing and matching effects to define your unique sound. The Singles Connect Kit (available separately) can be used to easily connect up to 4 TC Helicon vocal effects pedals together, providing less cable clutter.
Rugged & Roadworthy
The VoiceTone X1 features a rugged design, making it ideal for constant on-stage use. It features a sturdy, die-cast metal case that ensures durability. Additionally, there's also a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers and studio quality analog to digital conversation, as well as a USB connection for firmware updates.
Control Your Effects Remotely
The Mic Control circuit built into each VoiceTone pedal allows you to use the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone's (available separately) thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone's effect on and off. This gives you the freedom to move around on stage and activate your vocal effects wherever you are on stage.
- Single-button vocal stompbox with megaphone and distortion filter effects for an extreme sound
- Phone, distortion and amp preset categories offer a combined total of 8 styles
- Filter and drive controls for customising sound to suit your performance
- Simple 3-knob control
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VoiceTone Singles vocal processors or Ditto Mic Looper
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone (available separately)
- Rugged, road-worthy construction
- Transducer Type
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Construction: Two part die cast metal, Rubberised base
- Analog Inputs:
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Analog Outputs:
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 (not included)
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 non-condensing
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.