View Full Description
TC Helicon have researched into differentiating pitch-shifted voices from your lead voice, producing convincing group unison vocal effects, and this has been incorporated into the VoiceTone D1. Single and multi-voice natural doubling styles are available to thicken your live vocals, and the range includes octave shifted variants, classic fixed detune effects and even a group shout.
Easy To Use
Using the VoiceTone D1 is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. As soon as you do you'll have access to the studio-quality sounds and intelligent processing, and changing the style or the amount of effect is easy thanks to the simple, straightforward controls.
Built-In Pro-Quality Mic Preamp
The VoiceTone D1 also features a pro-quality, quiet mic preamp with phantom power that rivals high-end touring mixers, and a recessed mic gain to prevent accidental bumps on stage. A USB connector allows you to hook the pedal up to your computer and access the VoiceSupport application, offering tips, tricks and updates.
Microphone Control Circuit
The VoiceTone T1 is equipped with the innovative Mic Control circuitry that allows you to use the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone's integrated thumb switch to turn the effects on or off. You can even chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or switch them all on or off in combination.
''We're sure that vocalists will want to try out this amazing little box that can do wonders for your vocal arrangements. It will effectively ''thicken'' your voice with extraordinarily realistic doubling emulations.'' - Jazzwise Magazine.
''Most music fans are accustomed to hearing a singer's voice sound a certain way in recordings - usually due to some amount of doubling used in the recording production. This pedal brings studio doubling to your live performance.'' - Jeannie Deva, Celebrity Vocal Coach.
''This is a useful pedal with enough different effects to add colour and interest to a live set. The ''Thick'' setting is outstanding, offering instant, very usable double-tracking.'' - DV Magazine.
- 8 Doubling Styles: Tight, Loose, Group, Detune, Thick, Octave Up, Octave Down and Shout
- Adjustable mix knob for precise control of doubling level
- Recessed gain prevents accidental bumps on stage
- Mic-ControlTM for remote on/off with MP-75 microphone
- Dedicated on/off footswitch
- Compact and unobtrusive design
- Robust die-cast metal chassis
- USB connector for future updates
- Double Style
- Double Mix
- Footswitch On/Off
- Mic Control On/Off
- Phantom Power: 24V (Always On)
- Power Supply: 12V, 0.4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6w
- Enclosure: Two Part Die-Cast Metal with Rubberised Base
- Dimensions: 140mm x 90mm x 60mm / 5.4'' x 3.5'' x 2.3'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.42kg / 0.92lb
- Connectors: XLR
- Input Level: -42dBu to +1dBu @ 0dBFS
- Guitar Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level: -7dBU to 17dBU @ 0dBFS
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms Balanced / 100 Ohms Unbalanced
- Output Full Scale: +1dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-0.3dB
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.