TC Electronic SpectraComp Bass Compressor
TC Electronic SpectraComp Bass CompressorDetails
Product Ref: 89025View Full Description
Spend another £168.70 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One OF The Most Versatile Small-Footprint Bass Compressors Available
The SpectraComp Bass Compressor retains the simplistic one-knob approach from TC Electronic's innovative RH-series bass amplifiers, making dialling in the perfect amount of compression an absolute breeze. However, just because the SpectraComp has an ultra-small footprint and simplistic control design, don't be fooled. This tiny unit is capable of enormous things, thanks to being TonePrint enabled and its intelligent control knob.
The SpectraComp's single control knob controls a whole host of perfectly tweaked compression parameters behind the scenes, ensuring you get the perfect sound quickly and easily, so you can spend more time playing your bass. TonePrint allows you to upload a huge variety of signature bass compression tones from their free app, or you can take full creative control and tweak an almost endless list of compression parameters to your liking.
Using the high-quality MD3 dynamics engine from TC's studio production powerhouse, the System 6000, the SpectraComp delivers incredible multi-band compression tone. The MD3 engine has been used on countless hit-records and huge blockbuster movie productions, and uses an advanced algorithm that applies perfectly tweaked compression for your high, mid and low frequencies for optimal tonal balance. This unique unified sound is something that's normally impossible with typical one-size-fits-all compression pedals. Giving you tight, punchy attach and endless sustain, the SpectraComp provides something that is truly special.
- Single Control Knob: This simplistic single knob design tweaks a whole host of perfectly crafted compression parameters behind the scenes, so you can spend more time doing what you do best.
- TonePrint Enabled: TC Electronic's TonePrint software makes the SpectraComp one of the most versatile bass compressors in existance. This ultra-small pedal can be loaded with a huge array of signature compression tones and profiles via the free app, or you can take complete creative control. With the ability to adjust parameters such as compression blend, cross-over frequencies, threshold, knee etc., the possiblities are endless.
- True Bypass Switching: True bypass lets your signal pass through the unit with no unwanted colouration when the pedal is disengaged, with absolutely no tone-suck or loss of high-end.
- Studio-quality multiband compression that is perfectly tuned for bass guitars
- Ultra-compact design is pedal-board friendly
- TonePrint enabled for uploading a plethora of signature compression tones, or complete creative control over individual parameters
- Simplistic single knob control so you can spend more time playing
- True bypass switching for transparent signal transfer when the pedal is disengaged
- High quality components and road-ready construction ensure a long life
- 9V, 100mA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.