Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Guitar AmplifierDetails
The Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus is one of Roland's most celebrated guitar amps. It's been over thirty years since the first Roland Jazz Chorus guitar amplifier made its appearance. With its astonishing "JC" chorus effects and distinctive clear, tonally pure sound, the JC amp has become an industry reference. Uncompromising sound quality, unique chorus, and rugged construction make this amplifier a must-have for any serious musician.
Product Ref: 10534View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.55 per month Finance from £27.55 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In 1975, Roland welcomed the arrival of the first JC-120. A revolution in guitar amplifier technology, the JC-120 Jazz Chorus looked and sounded like no other amp. Thirty years later, the JC-120 remains in high demand by guitarists around the world. Unchanged from its original specification, the JC had attained legendary status by amp connoisseurs the world over. Now this rich heritage can be found in Roland's full line of guitar and bass amplifiers from the CUBE- to the AC- and D-Bass series.
An Icon of Tone
The JC-120 was designed to be the best clean amp ever made. Forty years on, its pure, transparent tonal signature—supported by an integrated stereo amplification system and custom 12-inch speakers—still remains unsurpassed in the guitar world.
Original Chorus Effect
Along with its unique clean tone, the JC-120 is equally revered for its impressive Dimensional Space Chorus effect. While commonplace today, the chorus effect was actually first introduced to the world as part of this very amplifier. Operating in true stereo, the JC-120’s chorus still provides a tonal experience like no other, filling the stage with amazingly lush, immersive sound.
Great With Pedals, Effects & Amp Modelers
The JC-120 has the flexibility to deliver the power and tone you neede for any style. It's an ideal platform for stompbox pedals, multi-effects, amp modelers and guitar synths as the JC clean tone preserves the character of your basic guitar sound so you can hear the sound created by your devices. Then fine tune your sound with a three band EQ on each channel.
The Roland JC-20's rear panel features an effects loop for patching in mono or stereo effects, and you even have your choice of serial or parallel operation. Line Out jacks provide a convenient mono or stereo feed for sending your sound to a mixing board or recorder. There’s also support for optional footswitches, allowing you to easily turn the amp’s chorus/vibrato, reverb, and distortion effects on/off while performing.
Built to Last
To support its timeless sound, the JC-120 features durable, heavy-duty construction for years of reliable operation. Outlined with oversized, industrial-grade studs and equipped with top-quality casters, hard-fiber edge protectors, and high-impact corner brackets, the JC-120 is built to fully withstand the rigors of the road.
- The Classic and most popular JC since 1975
- 60W + 60W (RMS) / 12 x 2 speakers
- Distinctive JC stereo chorus
- Vibrato with rate and depth control
- Two input channels (normal/effect); 3-band EQ per channel
- Stereo effect loop
- Three footswitch jacks for chorus/vibrato, reverb and distortion
- Legendary "clean" amp with two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow for true stereo chorus)
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- Two input channels (Normal/Effect)
- Three-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Footswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, distortion
- Rated Power Output: 120W (60W + 60W)
- Speakers: 12" (30 cm) x 2
- Connectors: Line Out (L/Mono, R), Input (High, Low), Footswitches (Chorus/Vibrato, Reverb, Distortion), Channel 2 (Effect Loop Send), Effect Loop Return (L/Mono, R)
- Power Consumption: 110W (AC 117/230/240 V)
- Accessory: Casters (x 4)
- Dimensions: (W) 760 mm, 29-15/16 inches (D) 280 mm, 11-1/16 inches (H) 622 mm, 24-1/2 inches
- Weight ( incl. casters ): 28.0 kg, 61 lbs. 12 oz.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.